Would you purchase tampons for your girlfriend/wife?

if you were in a long-term monogamous relationship or marriage...and your woman asked you to go to the store to buy her tampons, would you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why a guy should refuse doing that. Why? Because doing this makes him seem like a great boyfriend, to the eyes of the witnesses in the drugstore. It's no embarrassment, if anything it glorifies you as a significant other! No gal will ever think you're buying tampons for yourself, we ain't silly.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see what the big deal would be.

Only an immature guy would be like, "No, I'm not doing this for you."

• My boyfriend does

No problems

What Guys Said 6

• Yep done it. It's not so bad but goddam there's so many different kinds. Make sure she's very specific

• If she gave me the brand and type than yes. Otherwise, I don't know what the hell she wants and would reframe from buying anything.

• I have absolutely 0 embarrassment from doing that. On the contrary it actually makes me feel more masculine.

• yep. I think I actually have before...

• Been there. Done that. It's a hell of a lot less embarrassing than buying extra large condoms.

• I have no problem with that.