Is the husband cheating on his wife?

A husband job requires him to go out of town . He gets upset with his wife because she not do certain things or she is a good mother but has several things to learn and causing her children to act up and be destructive and it bothers him and he is ashamed. He looks to other women and flirt right in front of her at times. He begin to go out of town even more and when he comes home he is more affectionate and loving and sexual than usual to his wife.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you can assume that because there are relationship challenges and that he comes hope from trips feeling more affectionate that it necessarily means he is cheating. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. When I go away on business trips I always miss my wife and come home feeling a renewed sense of appreciation for her. I think that's natural.

I'm no saying your man isn't cheating, but I don;t think you can assume he is based on what you've told us here.

What Guys Said 2

• It could be...it may not be. The wife should talk to the husband.

• It sounds odd but you have to ask the right questions to find out.

What Girls Said 1

• The two must talk and work on their issues.

He doesn't need to out of town to cheat