Would you call off your wedding if you were paid to?

If your possible father in law offered you $1,000,000 to call off the wedding and stop seeing his son/daughter would you take the cash?

Or would you follow your heart and marry your love?

Why?

• I'd take the money and run
  • I'd marry my love

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Here's why.

Stop the wedding. Take the cash. Change names. Run away. Marry. Start over new

>Use your brain<

Most Helpful Girl

• nope:) id marry lol

nice question tho

main reasons I guess are:

1. id have enough money to satisfy anyway, don't need more than that:P

2. id b hopelessly and utterly in love<3

3. getting married is something that I really look forward to- if I have a vision to get married to someone I love, I will do anything in my power to protect that vision unless the guy himself stains it.

oo I thought of another thing:)

i take the money then use it to pay for the wedding and honeymoon LOL! OK just go with my original answer:P

What Guys Said 6

• I can see myself possibly taking the money. With so many women screwing over guys in divorces I am so hesitant on marriage as it is.

I'd see it as "devoting myself to a woman who may financially screw me over in a divorce... or take the money and have access to a whole buncha chicks who will love me just as much or more..."

• A person's love for someone else should be more powerful than taking bribes. so I say no.

• I would have to really love her for me not to run lol otherwise I'd take the money and leave.

• I'd probably take the money since I don't think I'm capable of loving someone THAT much.

• I'd marry my love instead of taking the money. True love is so much more important than money.

• No I have don't need the money I have lots off money myself.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd tell him to stick his money.

• If I loved the guy enough to marry him I wouldn't call it off for all the money in the world

• I'm taking the money

• I would not. I'd be like, "Thanks for the offer, Mr. ____, but I'm marrying your son. You can't pay me off. You've put up with me hangin' around your boy for six years now. I figure you can handle the rest of forever too."

• if he hates me that much maybe our marriage would suck.

• Of course money can't buy happiness! :O Even if you took the money and left afterward you can buy all the stuff in the world you ever wanted but you will never forget about the guy you were about to marry and then end up not wanting to get with any other guy or you might get with a boyfriend but you won't want to marry him. Unless you can really forget the first guy but seeming if you were about to marry him it seems unlikely he can be forgotten. So you will end up with money but no guy in your life which is not good! :O