Any girls waiting for marriage? Need Advice!

I am currently a student in college (Junior, 21 years of age), and being in a fraternity, I feel that there aren't any girls out there that are waiting for marriage, and a romantic and spiritual relationship with a guy.

Sometimes, I feel it is me that is the cause of these problems, and that I will never find my true love.

A little rundown of myself; I'm 6'4", on the skinny side, with dark brown hair. I've been called cute my many of my lady friends as well. I'm an engineering student, and currently have a really good job (in my opinion, I believe). I really value hard work and helping others less fortunate, and really want to find a girl I can be a hopeless romantic, head-over-heels mess with. I am a strong Christian who through rough times throughout my life, has a strong and unique faith in God and Christ, and want to share and grow in that faith with my my sweetheart.

Would you ladies want to be with someone like me?

Are there any girls out there who feel the same way, who are waiting for marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt my answer is helpful now but I might as well try :) I am an engineering major and a christian as well. I am waiting for marriage partly because of my religious beliefs, but also because I feel that my virginity is the only thing besides my love and loyalty that I will be able to give to my soul mate. It would be difficult for me to date a man that has given away his virginity because I feel like he has little respect for his future wife. This is strictly my belief, but I don't know of many people who would want a coke that has had seven d*cks in it and vice versa (excuse the analogy :D ). I love to spend my time helping others and volunteering my free time in community service. Although my life hasn't been easy, I want to uplift others and give them love. There are so many wonderful things in life that do not have to do with sex. From what I have seen, people usually seem to forget this because they are so intent on pleasuring themselves. I was made for a purpose and I won't screw that up for some guy who won't remember my name in the morning. I have dreams and goals and one day I hope to meet a man who respects me, himself and God. I want a man who is not afraid to have human emotions and is wants to love fiercely and be loved unconditionally. He should also be ready to have a happy life full of adventures and laughter. To be honest, you sound wonderful. Its nice to know that there are real men out there instead of a world full of pleasure crazed boys. I wish you the best of luck in finding that one woman God made specifically for you.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm waiting for marriage. :) people who usually meet me don't believe that and don't believe I'm a virgin I'm not even super religious but just wait and the right girl will come along :) there are plenty of good girls who are virgins you just might be looking in the wrong places. Good luck love. Hope everything's works out and have hope (:

• Well if you were a Muslim sure there's not many virgin guys out there

• Of course! I'm a junior engineering student too and a Christian and value those things in a relationship too. There are girls who want the same things you want! It's early though, and when people get time to mature a bit, there will be more people with a long term perspective on their goals...

What Guys Said 1

• I believe it's an exposure effect issue

if you're around sorority sluts, it makes you think all girls are sluts. I bar-tended and hung out in party crowds, so I fell into this perspective myself. I'm only recently realizing there are girls with moral / emotional depth that haven't ridden a legion of dicks