A marriage without any physical relationship?

Would such a marriage not last long enough?

I am super hairy man, thick furry hair everywhere except the side of torso, so I don't think I am physically appealing at all infact I am physically and sexually disgusting man and no woman would want to get intimate with me physically and neither would I be comfortable.

And marriage is not just about physical intimacy and sex. So I could marry but won't remove my clothes ever or have sex /sexual act. Is it practical?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you the same guy who keeps asking this kind of question on here? If so - some women love hairiness (and yes I've looked at your link showing how hairy...), there's something kinda primal about it and women feel really feminine (a plus) in contrast.

However, what's totally unattractve is an obsession about the topic. Gotta ditch the self-hate, this will turn women off instantly.

If you haven't posed this type of question before, sorry for suspecting otherwise...!

• Yes, I HATE myself for being too hairy. Eww. I am sexually repulsive guy :(

• Thankyou for your support and lovely words. I think the problem is ME, its ME who has the most problem with my hairiness and hence it seems to me that the whole world has problems with it.

• I think you're spot on there :) Our perception creates our sense of reality. Good luck, over time you can change the way you think. You deserve to be happy, and happy with yourself :)

What Girls Said 6

• Sex is a big part of a marriage. It what keeps the intimacy in the relationship alive.

My boyfriend is hairy and I love it. There are some spot I would no't like to see with hair but so does he and he would be ready to wax some of them off. I don't even make him do it.

I think hair are really not a reason to give up on sex. If you really think it could be a problem, you could take some off but honestly, many women like hike hairy men

• Sex is really important part? But is sex really possible and enjoyable with a man as hairy as a bear?

link

a bear hairy man would totally turn off an aroused woman for months. I think so.

• Whats Canadian lumberjack? She can like fur everywhere?

• link

Yes she can and she prefer it that way

• It is hard to maintain the relationship tbh. Before you proceed with marriage it will be good to discuss your concern with your girlfriend. If you are concerned with hair issue you just need to trim it

• Sex it that important? But its better to have no sex than having sex with a bear?

• But trimming won't make the man that nice like a natural little hairy man is. And you would need to trim frequently for lifetime just to please the lady.

• There is a solution for you it is not like there isnt. Why shld you allow hair to stop you from having a healthy rs

• You're a man, so of course you have a hairy body. Trust me, there are woman who find hairy men very attractive. Sex is essential to a relationship, without intimacy, it just doesn't work. Why would you not want to have sex with your future wife? If she's dating or even married you, then she'll definitely want sex/intimacy with you.

• But madam I have very hairy body. Lot of dark long thick hair everywhere. Seriously ma'am. Is that attractive and normal , and expected by a woman?

• He doesn't wax or trim as far as I know. I didn't console him, but he does have a girlfriend :)

• Aww, doesn't have a gf! That's a harsh fact about furry men :(

have you seen him shirtless ,ever?

• are you serious.

No.

• Wait are you serious? "super hairy man" you're a man men have hairy bodies. What kind of women do you socialize with? A hairy man is the second hottest thing the first is a bearded man. I can't believe this is an issue I am actually speechless...

• Wait! Are YOU serious? Agreed that men have some hairiness on their body, but here I am talking about super hairy body i.e. Thick rug type hair everywhere except the sides of the torso. Now, that isn't appealing or sexy at all IMHO. Infact IMO that's sexually repelling thing and very beastly scary.

• I think this is an American thing.. Nothin wrong with a guy with hair on his body, it means he's man.

• ...but I have coarse, dark, thick long rug type hair all over my body except the sides of the torso. That's too much beastly thing and not man!

• Nope. I'm not that old lol. and yeah that's exactly what I expected to see.. why are guys so ashamed of this lol.. I don't get it.

• You expected to see that? Seriously? Why? Lol.

TBH whenever I c my fur laden body while taking shower I get so sad and depressed, isn't it abnormal like a lifetime curse? imagine it next to a bald skin of a lady. OMG, that's so embarrassing.

How old are u?

What Guys Said 3

• You can keep your clothes on, and when you want sex/sexual act, you can bend her over some furniture, pull her pants to her ankles, then unzip and take her.

Problems solved?

• Yup. But would the woman be satisfied and ready for it this way?

• Most of us, 90% of women aren't interested in us for some reason or another.

Go with what you have.

My impression is that women who like more hair tend to like more muscled/solid guys as well. What kind of shape are you in?

• Nah, am skinny :(

• Why don't you Shave or Wax . No need to get Scared over this.

• don't go waxing before you get married find a woman at the beach so she'd know.

on the real they have hair removal products where it can stop hair growth for a long time check it out online

• Find a woman at the beach without waxing? Would that be even possible?

• some women love hairy men