My boyfriend didn't tell me he was going to a wedding.

I texted him in during in a panic, I was doubting his feelings for me and feeling insecure, we've been "bf and gf" for 7 months now. When I texted him all my concerns he said he was at a wedding and was annoyed/pissed I was bothering him during it. I understand feeling annoyed, but him not telling me he was at wedding is exactly what I am feeling crappy about, he doesn't include me in his life, wouldn't you tell your girlfriend your going to a wedding? Sorry I'm just emotional, I don't know if he really likes me, he shows it at times and other times he is distance and acts like he doesn't care...

Updates:
also why not invite me to the wedding? He often goes bowling and snowboarding and never invites me.. does it sound like I'm just a 7 month long hook up?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow sounds like my boyfriend. My bf's lack of communication is starting to irk me too. He does such sweet things for me so I am conflicted on whether I should leave or not.

1|0
    0|0
    • He left late last night to hang out with his buddy, I know because we live in a tiny place and we can hear everything and his friend called and asked him to go out. My boyfriend just left and it's now morning and I am going to work and he is still not back. This just seems weird. He was the one to push for me to move in not me.

• Show All
    • e... I hope you find out what you want and stay true to your heart, stay strong<3

• Don't worry I have walked away from harder situations and no you won't grow old alone. On average I think it takes women about 24 different guys to get to the right one so all those guys just got you closer to the right one.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like you have a sleeping partner and not a proper boyfriend. No way I go to a wedding and not bring my girl. Time to take control and back off.

Remember texting is not a good way to communicate. You can't hear someone's voice or inflections. If I say, "Oh, get out?" Am I mad like Get OUt! or sarcastic?

Yes to your update...a long hook up. It may be fun when you are frisky, but after 7 months it's time to measure if he is worth his salt. Try and put your emotions aside and look at the situation from the outside. Personally, I would dump him. No frisky stuff. I’m 42. At 42 you’ve seen pretty much everything and are sick of the B.S.

If you had a great job, a house, and were 40, would you be putting up with this?

He sounds too immature to be in a relationship…not bringing his love to a wedding?!

~Get out.

0|0
    0|0
    • "No way I go to a wedding and not bring my girl" Exactly. If I went to one I would invite him (if It was OK with the person who invited me) and if not at least tell him! And yes I know I shouldn't have texted it... big mistake. I said sorry for bothering him and that we'll talk later... It was on impulse... damn phones.. Thank you for your answer, and yes If I were independent and stable on my own I wouldn't put up with this bs! OK I'll be honest... I am writing about my ex here... this happen

• ed a while ago, I just wanted some reassurance I made the right choice, there were many other things he did to show he didn't care... but I still miss him like crazy... ugh... I need to remind myself of all the crappy times and get over him. Thanks again for you help.

• Sounds like you're way more invested in the relationship than he is. I would take some time to reevaluate the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't sound like a boyfriend to me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!