Do you know of a good wedding checklist?

What should someone planning for a wedding have in mind? is there a wedding checklist somewhere?

Most Helpful Guy

• link has a great wedding timeline feature. This feature has a checklists of everything a bride would need to do starting from the engagement and up to a past the honeymoon. It also advises when task should be completed and in for some tasks by who (i.e. Bride or groom).

What Guys Said 2

• There seems to be so much that goes into planning a wedding. As a guy, I want to play a role in planning my wedding, but something tells me I might not know as much as the woman I plan to marry one day. Some of the big components on a wedding checklist would probably be getting food/ a caterer, limousines, rings, programs, flowers, marriage license, music, reserving locations, invitations, and so on. If found a good checklist at link that had a lot of things I wouldn't initially think of it I was planning a wedding. I guess I know why wedding planners get paid so much now..

• 1: Love your husband with all your heart

2: Make sure your husband loves you just as much as you love him

3: Nothing else matters

What Girls Said 4

• Wedding checklist.it's a long and never ending list I would say. It grows depending upon people's status and custom. But there would be few mandate items irrespective of custom,religion etc. You can find many such checklist online. I found one such here at link.

• Theknot. Com is a good site for wedding checklists. A wedding checklist is essential because there are so many things to remember, especially if you are not hiring a wedding planner. Being organized is the best piece of advice I could give someone who is planning a wedding.

• There are many places to find wedding checklists. Bridal magazines, bridal planning books, online wedding websites, etc. Congratulations!

• DJ or band, photographer, videographer or both, flowers, make-up, dress, tuxedo...

On frugalbride.com there's a whole bunch of checklists you can find to help you plan your wedding.