DO people who engage in unnatural sexual acts not realize what the BIble says about it?

I read this in Romans one today.

"Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

I think that is pretty clear you should not do ANY sexually impure things, and it DEFINITELY makes it clear that you cannot be a practicing homosexual and a Christian...and keep in mind this is one of those books that is universally agreed upon that Saint Paul the Apostle wrote... one of the most important men in history who God chose to spread the gospel... can't get much more reputable than that!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh gotta love the bible thumpers, some(using some) of you are the biggest freaks people know behind closed doors. What would Jesus do? He'd probably say mind yours, God created everyone and love each other equally no judgement. *cough* Hate to bust your bubble but a lot of the people writing the bible passages about sex and homosexuality were(we'll say "allegedly") in the practice of all sorts of debauchery, orgies, homosexuality and what have you, themselves. Why are you so bothered about it, nobody is bothering you?

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a Christian but it's not our job to judge others; that's God's job and His alone. It's our job to treat every person we meet with love and dignity. Love thy neighbor and love thy enemy.

If you want to spread Jesus, you must let other people see Jesus in you. And remember, Jesus was friends with the tax collector and the prostitute.

• I was going to say the same thing but I'm not a Christian so it wouldn't have been as effective. +1

• Well.. for starters..

That is assuming the bible is right and true...

and you know what happens when you assume...

• Do Christians not understand that they are not the voice of God nor are they God? If you were such an expert on the Bible and God you would know that God has the final judgment. Just as you like to think of yourself as a Christian, they like to think of themselves as Christians.

• Funny, the people who say homosexuality is bad just can't leave it at that. They think about it all the time, they obsess about it. Makes you wonder. :)

• From your little rant right there I can assume that you are, in fact, one of those religiously religious people...so then I guess I could point you to what Pope Francis has been saying these past few months. If a person is good and charitable, it doesn't matter what they're sexual preference is.

link

Judge and you too shall be judged, Luke 6:37

• Pope Francis is a Marxist like Saint Rush said

• He's also the leader of 1.3+ billion Christians...

Also, what does the Bible say on divorce? I'm not sure it looks too kindly on it at all...are you going to start protesting all the divorced (Christian) people too?

• yes

unless adultery or abuse is involved as this is a violation of a vow.

• Do you think I care what some mythological books says?

What Guys Said 4

• Your god sounds more like the devil. Imagine if the devil really won this fight against god and now he pretends to be god to wreak havoc on the earth !

But really you can't do shit in this life according to you 'christians', you conform to this image you seem to have of purity or your doomed for eternity. Unless someone Holy (appointed by mortals not actually god) waves his magic hand and your sins are magically forgiven, his own sin of course doesn't count he's too holy for all that nonsense. At least the devil lets you have fun,love who you want to love, do it this position or that position and have as many eastern Europeans as you can fit on your face and not judge you so harshly etc plus his place is warm all year round he probably has brownies as well.

Hitler's there so you can kick the shit out of him for eternity, the queue is massive though I like to start off at the Kim jong -il ride, work my way around queue is much smaller by then but anywayyyy If your god is real he would love all decent people regardless of their sexual orientation,fetish preference and things like that or he isn't god and my devil coup story is right and your doomed anyway. Haha !

• The devil can quote scripture for his own purpose.

A lot of "good Christians" can only hope that God forgives them for the misery they caused by their Bible-bashing in this life.

• Well he certainly got one over the world with that bed time story he put together couple thousand years ago.

• Are you trying to say that heterosexual sex is all OK,but homosexual sex isn't.

About 4% of the population are only attracted to members of the same sex.God made them that way (if you believe in God),and they are not attracted to the opposite sex.

I don't have much time for this shit.The Bible was written by men,over 2000 years ago,and written to suit their own purpose.It has been re-written,translated (not always accurately),edited,various books deleted or added by men to again suit their own purpose since the original writings.

It is only the writings of men who claim to be guided by God.They couldn't have been right every time,because it kept changing.There is some wisdom,as well as contradictions and errors.They didn't really ever get it right.Believe what you will,and leave others alone to their own beliefs.

• Most people aren't Christians, they don't believe in your religion, and don't read your religious text unless they are just curious about your culture. Of those that consider themselves Christians, the larger majority of them aren't devot in their beleifs, most don't even attend service regularlly let alone actually read the bibble from cover to cover, or study its meaning in depth...

• The Romans is just about as crazy as it gets, whatever you think about the rest of the bible. Just compare the king james version of 2:13-20 to the new international version and you'll start noticing some.. major problems.

The whole "all authority on earth is granted by god so you should never question authority, oh, and if you do they're right to kill you" is a lot tougher for me to digest than some crazy persons views on sexuality. I'm sure you buy into that as well, and all the other contradictory crazy stuff the bible says?