Why is my husband finding reasons to not have baby?

My husband and I have been together for 3 years and married for one. I'm 32 and he is 33 and I have a child from a previous marriage. He keeps telling me he wants kids but he keeps finding reasons to not get pregnant. He's in the military so there's always a question of where will we be relocated next, our savings account not being the way he wants it to or the possibility of a deployment every time I try to talk about a baby. I feel like I'm slowly running out of time and he still has ten years left in the service. Why can he just be honest and say he doesn't want kids?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are going to have to talk too him about your impressions of his actions.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he doesn't want to be married to you for much longer or wants to keep his options open still, marriage is not what it used to be, you have a kid for christ sake

What Girls Said 1

• tbh only he can tell you his reasons

Maybe he thinks a baby will mean less time with you - whenever he comes home from military you'd be occupied with the baby

maybe its because he doesn't want to shoulder the resposibility that comes with having a baby

maybe he's just not ready for a child

it could be the fear of not being able to give the child a secure future - you never know with military services - he could be deployed again or put on the front line.