Why is my husband finding reasons to not have baby?

My husband and I have been together for 3 years and married for one. I'm 32 and he is 33 and I have a child from a previous marriage. He keeps telling me he wants kids but he keeps finding reasons to not get pregnant. He's in the military so there's always a question of where will we be relocated next, our savings account not being the way he wants it to or the possibility of a deployment every time I try to talk about a baby. I feel like I'm slowly running out of time and he still has ten years left in the service. Why can he just be honest and say he doesn't want kids?

1|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• You are going to have to talk too him about your impressions of his actions.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he doesn't want to be married to you for much longer or wants to keep his options open still, marriage is not what it used to be, you have a kid for christ sake

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• tbh only he can tell you his reasons

Maybe he thinks a baby will mean less time with you - whenever he comes home from military you'd be occupied with the baby

maybe its because he doesn't want to shoulder the resposibility that comes with having a baby

maybe he's just not ready for a child

it could be the fear of not being able to give the child a secure future - you never know with military services - he could be deployed again or put on the front line.

0|0
    0|0