What justifies a punishment spanking between husband and wife?

I believe in marital spanking and paddling. Tell me, what sort of behaviour by a husband justifies his wife giving him a punishment spanking or paddling? And is there any sort of behaviour by a wife that justifies her husband smacking her with the paddle?

Most Helpful Guy

• Acoording to my sister-in-law, anything that she doesn't like is a good enough reason! But especially flirting with women, or reading their e mail, or pinching them, or slapping THEIR behind!

What Guys Said 5

• Without their permission, nothing justifies hitting your spouse. Ever. Not even once.

WITH her permission, I'll just say you need to make sure you remember your safe word. ;-)

• Spanking is not hitting. It is a sexual act.

• Um... sexy hitting is still hitting. I don't mind a little bit of fun with a riding crop but it's totally dependent on trusting who you're with. If anyone spanked me for punishment it'd be over. I expect any girl I would respect would say the same thing.

• It's kinky and can be hot lol just use excused to do it to each other lol. Like hey you were two minutes late for dinner I am gonna have to spank you lol, or to role play you didn't organize the files right I am gonna have to punish you lol.

• I don't think a husband or wife should ever strike each other.

• If she's a naughty little girl she definitely deserves a spanking ;)

• Troll in the dungeon?

Anyway, it's a sex game to us, and of course I spank as the lord of the house, never the other way round.

What Girls Said 4

• The only thing I can justify this with is when you are both in bed and want hot sex...Other than that, I don't believe in "marital spanking or paddling." But even though, leave the "paddles on the side", and just use your "patties"...:))

• I have a couple of paddles, including a leather one that I can double up and fit into my purse. My hand spankings don't hurt!

• lol! They always say:"You always hurt the one you love..":))

• Unless it's some kind of S&M sex situation, I don't see how spanking each other would be necessary? Scolding each other like kids is kind of... weird.

• When he wants it ;)

• If she was naughty