What justifies a punishment spanking between husband and wife?

I believe in marital spanking and paddling. Tell me, what sort of behaviour by a husband justifies his wife giving him a punishment spanking or paddling? And is there any sort of behaviour by a wife that justifies her husband smacking her with the paddle?

410

Most Helpful Guy

• Acoording to my sister-in-law, anything that she doesn't like is a good enough reason! But especially flirting with women, or reading their e mail, or pinching them, or slapping THEIR behind!

What Guys Said 9

• Without their permission, nothing justifies hitting your spouse. Ever. Not even once.

WITH her permission, I'll just say you need to make sure you remember your safe word. ;-)

• Spanking is not hitting. It is a sexual act.

• Um... sexy hitting is still hitting. I don't mind a little bit of fun with a riding crop but it's totally dependent on trusting who you're with. If anyone spanked me for punishment it'd be over. I expect any girl I would respect would say the same thing.

• It's kinky and can be hot lol just use excused to do it to each other lol. Like hey you were two minutes late for dinner I am gonna have to spank you lol, or to role play you didn't organize the files right I am gonna have to punish you lol.

• I don't think a husband or wife should ever strike each other.

• Erotic play accepted buy both is the only excuse.

• Do you get spanked regularly?

• If she's a naughty little girl she definitely deserves a spanking ;)

• Submission is a woman's natural state and woman are happiest when submitting to the will of their husband or father. The rise in feminism has left a lot of women unhappy in life and 1 out of 4 women are on anti depressants.
    Sometimes it's necessary when my wife isn't acting right, refusing to keep the house cleaning and have a meal prepared for when I come home from work. I tried to discuss her disrespectful behavior but she flew into a rage and attacked me so I grabbed her and put her across my knee hitched up her skirt pulled down her panties and with the palm of my hand spanked her bottom as hard as I could for 10 minutes. Her ass was red raw and she couldn’t sit down for a week. She ran home to her parents who were discusted by her behaviour and her father threatened to take his belt to her. After a week she realised how wrong she had been andrawn apologised, we had amazing make up sex. Ever since she's been as good as gold putting maximum effort into our marriage and is now pregnant. It was all just a classic shit test to test my limits and of course if I hadn't disciplined her she would not respect me. She is happier now sumitting to my will and being the good helper the lord intended.

• BDSM.

• Troll in the dungeon?

Anyway, it's a sex game to us, and of course I spank as the lord of the house, never the other way round.

What Girls Said 4

• The only thing I can justify this with is when you are both in bed and want hot sex...Other than that, I don't believe in "marital spanking or paddling." But even though, leave the "paddles on the side", and just use your "patties"...:))

• I have a couple of paddles, including a leather one that I can double up and fit into my purse. My hand spankings don't hurt!

• lol! They always say:"You always hurt the one you love..":))

• Unless it's some kind of S&M sex situation, I don't see how spanking each other would be necessary? Scolding each other like kids is kind of... weird.

• When he wants it ;)

• If she was naughty