How can I spend period of my life until marriage without girl?

In my country (Egypt) there are no way to have sex or make relationship or to date before marriage and who have sex before it will go to prison and girls here never accept just a kiss or for honest very rarely as they afraid from others and from being bad girl in eyes of who kiss her .

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Just become good friends with a woman that you are interested in without making any sudden moves, if it is meant to be then the truth of how she feels will come out. Just make sure you are honest with your feelings and your family, and your actions bring honor to yourself and your family.

Do NOT get caught up in orfi marriage, it seems like a good idea but there is no way to that any children will be legitimately yours. My friend and her husband had to move out of the country because they orfied (because they couldn't pay for a regular wedding) and they were literally pushed out of their house. I think a lot of people get caught up in it because they want to have sex before marriage.

• i didn't get what sort of answer you want for your question !...

if you want sex, have a whore... if you want love this is a different story and I think everywhere you can find love and no any girl will refuse to love and be loves if she has feeling for you...

and for the culture differences where in your country girls are veiled and conservative I think you guys are used to see that and cope with it perfectly.

and still I want to assure you, not all the girls refuse kissing and so, there are some out there who risk there reputation and they do whatever they want for the sake of their solely pleasure ...

• You'll manage! A lot of people wait for a time. In the meantime take matters "into your own hands" where managing the tension is concerned, if that's okay for you religiously, and just remind yourself that when you do marry, it will mean so much more knowing that you waited for each other! (And fantasizing is always one way to pass the time...)

What Guys Said 5

• Great question...most of us assume that everyplace is like the US, where sex is treated pretty much like a commodity for sale, and is freely traded at sex clubs that are much like stock exchanges.

But don't think everyone is like the teenagers on this site. I would say about half the population is largely celibate until marriage even in the US, with only occasional visits to prostiitutes as the exception...in many minority cultures in the US it is much like in Egypt, after all.

I wish the site had more representation from people not into sex for sale, frankly. Thank you for your question.

Somehow most of us in the US during our early teenage years, when we are most 'capable' sexually, survive largely without sexual relationships. Sex is not just intercourse, after all, it's also good relations with the opposite sex, friendship and caring.

IN spite of the readily available sex, those latter types of relationships are in SHORT supply in the US compared to other countries!

• This may sound like a sarcastic answer, but I would move to another country. I don't want to live in a place where people believe consensual sex is evil and only "bad girls" kiss people.

Here's a more practical way to think about it: you have a choice. You can follow the rules of your culture, or disobey the rules and hope not to get caught, or live somewhere else. Which option is best for you? If you understand yourself and know what you want, the choice will be much easier.

• You said you are not allowed to date, how does courting work in your society? there has to be some way of meeting women and getting to know them before you decide to marry them.

When you find the lady you know you can spend the rest of your lif with then marry her.

I say spend your time working on your career so you can make a decent income to support a future wife and children.

• I wish we could edit our comments after we post them. lol this one didn't come out right. ;-)

• Just have a lot of "personal time." There are pros and cons to that type of culture, and personally I think its better than what we have in the US.

• that sucks