Husbands who can't control some behaviour.

I don't have a problem with my husband perving when he is not with me. When we are out together, which is not often I feel he should control himself and he should just be with me. I am not angry with him. I just want to know what other blokes think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummmm...sorry but...you need to gain some self respect. You SHOULD have a problem with him perving when he isn't around you because god only knows what he is doing or has the potential to DO. Girls always play the role of, "I don't care what my man does when he is out,as long as he comes home to ME." The only thing you are doing is giving him a pass to do more dishonest and hurtful things in the future...because...you don't have a problem with his supposed behavior, YET you are here asking this question. :/

Married people or anyone in a monogamous relationship should not be perving on anyone else BUT their partner. Its disrespectful to the relationship,YOU as a person,and the institution of marriage.Youre being passive to his behavior,which I guarantee is going to make things worse down the road...for YOU.

BTW,youre contradicting yourself in your question. You're saying it doesn't bother you,and then you're saying it does. Fix your relationship girly,or find someone who is not going to be a creep.

• I appreciate what you are saying, and I didntt say I didn't have a problem with his behaviour. The main problem with theses types of questions is that guys automatically get on the defensive and defend the husband, so its hard to know if they are being honest. when they answer. If guys Know you are not just being a nagging wife I find they will answer truthfully. However you are exactly right with your comments.:)

• I think you need to reread your actual question and notice the contradiction. Good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys are hardwired to notice women. It just happens before we can control it sometimes and some guys have better control than others (and alcohol DOES NOT help, not saying your husband drinks). But if he is looking at every woman in the place and is ignoring you, maybe you should say something, or better yet, remind him how lucky he is to have you. =)

Best of luck to you,

C

• What's your definition of perving?

• It's disrespectful and inconsiderate, period. I'm sure he would not be a fan of you "perving" when you see other guys.

What Girls Said 1

• I think looking at other people is fine, but there is a respectful, tactful way to do it. Ogling at a chicks rack while you're out together isn't nice. If I saw my partner doing that, I'd probably tell him to wipe the drool and stop being a douche, then ask him how he'd feel if I was staring at a random guys junk.