Is it normal to change your mind after proposing to somebody?

i left my ex for this girl who had money and basically she's trying to buy me with her money. she's not like the regular girls who work and try to make a living on their own. things in life was giving to her so she don't know how to struggle for anything if she had to. basically all we do is smoke, f*ck, she buys me things and pay my bills. she stay around me all day everyday. she always calling somebody in my family her brother and sister. I tried the plan to propose to her to see if things will change. I gave her the ring 6 months ago and now I am like helllll naw . I thought leaving my ex was a good decision but now I see its not. I don't want an easy girl who becomes obsessed with me and forget that she has a life to live other than me. she lives with me so yes its a major lesson to be learned

Most Helpful Girl

• run from that bitch, you breaking up with her might be a lesson she needs.

What Girls Said 4

• I got engaged once. And I changed my mind. A ring is a suggestion. Not a commitment.

• Well then hurry up and talk to her, take back what you said and unpropose! Better that than a divorce!

• Lots of people do but don't make a big mistake cause you can't get it back

• It happens, but it's way better (and easier) to end it now instead of going through with it and getting divorced later. Lots of people change their mind. It's good that you did now instead of in the future.

What Guys Said 0