Would you date / move in with / marry a jobless girl?

I am in a career that requires a lot of school so I might not have a job for a long while.

Most Helpful Guy

• yep... I am a bit old fashioned.. so I see no problem for this.. as long as she has a passion for something or an ambition and a desire to learn in life. Some people with high school degree are more sophisticated than PHD holders.

I know what I am going to say is going to anger some people, but men don't value girls , status , power, popularity , wealth as do girls value men's .

I mostly look for if she is smart, pleasant attitude , isn't doom and gloom person, loves life, loves me and appreciates me . Knows how to take care of herself.

Some careers need lots of studies.. like medicine and Psychology.

To sum it up.. I am mostly looking to see her endeavour ( ambition) the results ( job, money ) may come or not .. that is not in every person's hand to decide.

• Thank you for BA my friend.. and don't let what happens in life define your worth. You are a good and worthy person without a job or with it! All the best to you and cheer up :)

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, her employment would never hold a factor for me, it would be her I am interested in, not the job or lack of,x

• I would marry a jobless girl as I'm looking for a stay at home wife when I

marry I'm old fashioned so I prefer it. Taking care of the home and family is a full time job anyway if I was going to lose the house I wouldn't mind her working though so we could make ends meet.

• yep, if I liked you and we got along. It's a non-issue to me. Curios, if the roles(gender wise) were reversed would you be willing to do the same?

• I'll say yes to all three. Focusing on marriage, its about compromise and helping each other become better than what they were before meeting one another and helping one get their career going fits in that.

• if she has money though I don't see a problem but I'm not taking care of anybody.

• money is not important for love, so yes

• if she headed toward a career like a doctor then yes

• I would date one. I wouldn't marry one until she got a job

• Ofcourse I would. Why not hmm

But first she hadda meet one of my requirements ;)

• Nope. Just like a woman wouldn't marrydate a jobless guy.

What Girls Said 1

• i think as long as the girl/guy is doing something positive her / him being jobless for a period of time won't be a deterrant factor