What do you think about getting married in a bikini?

Say you elope and get married on a beach. What do you think of wearing a white bikini to your own wedding?

Most Helpful Girl

• that would be weird unless you got married standing in the shallow depths of a calm Mediterranean sea (thatd make for some amazing memories and photos)

• I was thinking a quiet beach with one of the long flowy skirts that you put on top of your bottoms. Than you could just hang out on the beach after getting married.

• that would be nice, I was going to mention any guests would see your butt in just a bikini which is weird for a wedding day lol

What Guys Said 13

• My lady and I were thinking about a whole beach, bikini and board short themed wedding in July. I'm from Savannah GA she's from Wilmington NC both are beach cities so were thinking about having our wedding in Myrtle Beach SC. We want everybody in swimming attire. I think it's a fun and cool idea. I DIG IT.

• Yeah, but I'm not that cruel. :D

• I just don't see a wedding in a bikini. Doesn't seem passionate and romantic to me. We'll have plenty of time to be in bikinis. But wearing a wedding dress is not very often.

• The priest would look so over-dressed.

• Yes, a ood ensemble, white bikini, red sarong.

• Go for it. It's your life and your wedding.

• You could make it work, but I would prefer that sort of thing to be saved for the honeymoon.

Now, if the wedding were an underwater wedding, then the bikini would be advisable! XD

• Sounds good to me! Traditional wedding attire is so dull and unimaginative. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in.

• While we're at it, should I be wearing a man thong or something, lol. No I think weddings are too formal for that kind of thing. I think it should be just suit and dress

• That's not normal nobody ever does that but it would be unprecedented so go for it I guess

• It would not be my thing, but it would be her day so if that's what she wants.

• trashy

trashy

trashy

• You mean like this? link I guess it would be different lol. Maybe you can make it mandatory that everyone has to wear bikinis and boardies to the wedding. But I don't know if everyone would be comfortable with that :p

• haha yea but a plain white one without the rhinestones on it and this link on top but in a different color.

• yeahhh that could work :) Go for it

What Girls Said 11

• For me honestly, I wouldn't do it. I can wear a bikini whenever, but you can wear a wedding dress only once.

• I think it's for the very relaxed and non-traditional type. Pretty chill & a lot more cheaper lol I wouldn't though, I would want a dress NOTHING expensive though.

• Personally I wouldn't do it

• I personally wouldn't do it but that could actually be kinda cool. Won't be as boring as normal weddings!

• It could be nice with a wrap or kaftan, but bikini alone would be a little too risque to me. I love flowy, chiffon style dresses for beach weddings

• You know, I've never thought about that but it seems kinda sexy in its own little way ;)

• I've actually thought about that. I would do it.

• That'd be so great. I usually spill food or drink on my clothes, that's one problem solved !

• I think that idea is very desperate for originality

• Sure why not

• If you have guests they should be wearing bikinis also.

• What would the father of the bride wear? Yikes

• hahaha I meant for more of an elopement where you would get married where the honeymoon would be. I was not thinking there would be that many guests.

• :P