What do you think of this wedding dress? I'm just in love with it!

I've searched and searched, nothing else even comes close to this for my vintage inspired wedding. What do you think?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm it is lovely, I bet you would look amazing in it=]

i personally like the bigger dresses but some girls can pull these ones off so well! its lovely darling, what matters most is that you feel in your heart, that its the one for u. its YOUR special day. wear the dress that makes you feel amazing=]

congratulations:) xx

What Guys Said 5

• It's awesome, don't blame you for being so much in love with it. bet your guy's gonna be all eye balls when you are wearing it :D

• Its great and if YOU feel comfortable in it, there isn't another dress better.

• cool?

• Not really my style but it is nice.

• I like it. Better than the ones that are just totally smooth with no patterns or anything. But that's my opinion. Not everyone's style.

What Girls Said 12

• Personally, I don't really like it. But then again, I'm not really into vintage styles. It's your wedding so your opinion is the only thing that matters. If you like it then get it:)

• Ohhhhhhhhh...sooooooo beautiful, sweetie..You are going to be one gorgeous bride.xx

• Not my style at all lol but if you like it and want it, really no one else's opinion matters.

• It's beautiful especially the lace detail what matters is you like it since its your wedding dress :)

This will be mine I'm gonna go with the traditional red for the wedding day

link

• I think it's lovely. Congrats

• Omg girl I love it! I'm planning a vintage wedding for one of my classes! Not a real wedding, but I have only 20,000 to spend, and I have to get a price for everything! I'm currently looking for a dress.This one is beyond GORGEOUS :) Good luck! Xx

• It's a beautiful dress! I like it.

• Very beautiful indeed and I love vintage wedding dresses they were so romantic looking. The flower on the waist is a nice accent. If I were you I would snap this up for your wedding. :))

• WHOA!

gorgeous...It really is!

That's beautiful I like the belt, the straps, the details on the gown and the train :)

• Not my style but if you like it then by all means good luck.

• nay :)

• the only thing I don't like is where the belt falls in the front. beyond that it's absolutely stunning!