He is getting married but wanted to sleep with me?

OK basically I don't know what to do whether I should do anything there's this guy I met awhile back we got on really well and hit it off straight away well thing was he had a girlfriend we both got really drunk anyway his girlfriend was in hospital and anyway he was out on the night and basically we were both do you want sex yeah sure anyway the plan was I was supposed to meet him and go back to his, but as I was wasted I ended up going home and throwing up even after the fact he waited well recently I saw him again seeing he was single on fb got excited anyways I bumped into him again and the girlfriend is now his finance and he's marrying her and the worse part is he fell in a bath and was crying about it and when I spoke to him he was why are you so mad at me and I was well you are getting married and he said I know I was drunk and I stupidly asked and I can't get out of it now and then we were supposed to go on a trip she couldn't go and he didn't either. Should I say something to her to him. I have decided to not say anything but I am really sad about it as I really liked him and I know he's an asshole and I was bad for thinking of sleeping with him but how can he marry her. It is so unfair and I know I sound a bitch but I really liked him and feel its unfair on her and he's an idiot any suggestions

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you do know what to do. You don't fuck a guy who is engaged to be married. Find someone single.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, walk away. Why would you want such a person in your life? If by some chance you get together with this guy, it's very likely that he would cheat on you too.

• What if you were that other girl? One day you might be and you will have no right to mad because you would have done the same thing. Karma is a bitch. I would stay away and keep to honest people.

• you win some, you lose some. lifes unfair, get over it

• Walk away. It's not right to sleep with married people.

What Girls Said 1

• Walk away. You don't want to be on the other side of the fence.