I don’t know anything really about wedding rings, what they look like, whatever.
There’s this girl I work with (in Canada, if that makes a difference). She wears a silver or silver-looking, plain ring on the ring finger of her left hand. Is she married? I’ve never heard her talk about being married, even though she’s pretty open with everyone and talkative. I didn’t hear her say anything about plans for Valentine’s Day. She’s no older than around 25.
- That’s always a sign of marriage.29% (2)0% (0)25% (2)Vote
- That’s a sign of marriage most of the time.29% (2)0% (0)25% (2)Vote
- That’s a sign of marriage around half of the time.14% (1)100% (1)25% (2)Vote
- That’s a sign of marriage less than half of the time.14% (1)0% (0)12% (1)Vote
- That’s never a sign of marriage.14% (1)0% (0)13% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Rings don't get worn on ring fingers unless a girl's either married or otherwise taken (e.g. engaged, long term relationship, etc). It's basically the finger we wear rings on to warn others that we're "not available so don't even try because I don't wanna have that awkward conversation."
The only time to really interpret this as different is if there's rings on all fingers, in which case it's just a jewelry overload thing and she's run out of space on other fingers; but even then you should exercise caution if the rings on her ring finger look expensive.1