How would you react if your/future Husband/Wife...?

...on day mysteriously woke up the opposite sex and their was no way for them to change back. Would you still stay with them, or would the fact the their a different sex freak you out enough to leave them.

Your Husband/Wife would be the opposite sex physically, yet the same sex mentally.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm interesting question Mr. Cash... I think at the very least id give it a try and see if i/we could adjust. I mean if they had the exact same personality and felt the same about me as before it think I might be able to handle it :)

• They would still be the same mentally, they would just be the opposite sex physically.

What Girls Said 6

• I guess, just deal with it? It isn't their fault, and I'd still love them.

• It would be kinda weird going to bed next to your Wife, than waking up next to your husband. I guess If I loved the enough mentally I would stay with them even though I wouldn't be as physically attracted to them.

• Eh, I'd find a way to make it work. I'm not gay, but I do find women physically attractive, but never attractive enough to have sex with one. Perhaps the sexual attraction would come later? Anyways we could always open our marriage for our sexual needs, in case they were no longer attracted to me as the same gender. If they didn't have a problem sexually, I would deal.

• I would stay with him, but there wouldn't be any sex.

• I swing both ways, so even though it would be quite the change, I'd still be with them. :)

• of curse allow them whatever they want, why should we take tension and bored over life. if I my husband want other one than allow and also I am start affair with other one and just enjoy real fun of life.

• I'd feel like a total lesbian I don't think I could stay with him tbh.

• This would never happen. There has never been a divorce case as such, how would I explain this to the judge?

What Guys Said 1

• No, I wouldn't stay with them, but I would remain a friend.