Time to decide about marriage

guys how much time do you want before you decide a girlfriend is somebody you will marry? 2 weeks, 2 years?

Same question gals: How much time to decide you can marry him? 2 weeks, 2 months, 6 months, one year, 3 years?

Most Helpful Girl

• At least 3 years.

What Guys Said 5

• I haven't met a girl who I thought was marriage material, or didn't date them long enough. I have trust issues, so it would probably take a while. It depends how fast things were going. If we got to know each other and found out about each others flaws in a short amount of time, it would probably take a few months at least. I think if I dated a girl for a year and we didn't have any big issues, I'd know by then if there was someone I'd like to marry.

• Back in my day people got married when they first seen one en other but today you need to know that person if 2 people love each other and I mean really love not puppy love go four it one way to find out is just that so my way of thinking there's no time limit have a nice day

• I don't want to get married.

• Like many men, I don't want to get married.

• 2 weeks

What Girls Said 0