Have you ever been in a relationship while knowing that this person is just good for now and you wouldn't WANT to marry them?

Like you like them a lot but not looking forward to spending your whole life with them?

• Yes
  • No
  • See answer

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, currently. Why?

Because we have no plans or overwhelming desires to get married (how would that change our relationship anyway?), and we are living our lives with each other to enjoy the moment instead of what may or may not happen in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, and so on.

So yes, I don't intend to marry this girl and she's good here in the now. Was this an answer you were expecting? ;)

• It's an honest answer? Do you think you can find someone better for you than her in the future? Sexier, nicer, more compatible, etc

• So do you love her? Would you envision the rest of your life with her even without marriage? If no, why?

• Yeah, I definitely love her and I tell her/show her. And yes, I could imagine spending the rest of my life with her. I get a lot of people thinking that I don't love her or want to spend my life with her, just because we're not thinking of marriage lol. But then again, society is going through that change where we're stuck between old values and beliefs vs. the new, so it's understandable to an extent.

What Guys Said 1

• I've Exactly experienced that same situation before but now, after she left I realise that I made a biggest mistake of my life and I can give anything to get that time back with her :'(

• But why didn't you like her lots before? Did she have to leave for you to see her value?

• by the way my mom and dad both are doctors and I'm going to become one next year but I feel disadvantege in my life due to my caste

• * disadvantage

What Girls Said 2

• To be honest, I would NEVER want to get married. I find it sad and lonely. The second you get married, you lose most friends and things get boring. I know people say, ohh but if you marry some one fun it won't happen, but yes it will because people lose interest!!!

• No I have not. I believe that the point of dating is to find someone to spend the rest of your life with, so it would be pointless for me to do so.