Do black women think that we will get married?

Men seem to want us for lustful reasons, but do not want to value us... and we are the least married.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its part of the Black culture mentality among men. It seems as if a lot of Black men pride themselves on how many they can hook up with and get pregnant.

But If you stick with Wholesome Black men and avoid the Ganster/ghetto "Thug" types there's absolutely no reason why you can't get married. Many do.

Don't let the bad boys and players sucker you in and charm the pants off you.

And Women from all races get used as others have said. Yes Black women maybe a little more often according to statistics. But don't let that discourage you.

What Guys Said 4

• Men in general always want to hook up with women. It's not just a black women thing. They just have some stereotypes like all the other races and genders have.

• I guess you don't understand how to differentiate marriage from hooking up lol

• You can search something like "black women" into the search bar and see the questions and message those users.

• Ok I will try.

• I'd Marry a Black Woman in a heartbeat it's just so hard to find one that thinks like me. I'm not a big fan of PC, The Left & The Right, The MSM. So it's hard for me to connect with most Black Women on a personal level. If I find a Independent Moderate Black Woman I'd Marry her in a heartbeat after all they're sexy & MOST importantly out of all the Women of every race; I've found it most true that Black Women love the most. (:

• I've never met a guy with the jungle fever.

• Hahahahahahhahahha but some probably wanted to use.

• black women have the highest rate of singleness of all the racial groups that exist. There's a reason for that

• No reason not even lack of physical aesthetics. wow lol

What Girls Said 6

• I think that it is a person's attitude which makes the difference to whether they are just a hook up or something more. If a person values themselves a lot and doesn't allow themselves to be used simply as a hook up then they won't be treated that way - irrespective of their race. However if you are content to only be a hook up for someone then that's all that's likely to happen.
    It is this way for people of all races however sometimes a racial subculture accentuates the issue.

• It's funny today was the day when I almost threw up knowing that I would have to devalue myself if I ever wanted a mans touch, I have heard that we were only good for sex. and then I literally gave up... I still feel sick.. somewhat.

• Don't ever devalue yourself, if you do you will regret the attention. Keep valuing yourself and if other people don't appreciate that value then it's there loss. Unfortunately that eliminates a fair proportion of the population. Best of luck

• There are lots of married black women, and lots of women of all races being used for sex. Stop letting these studies and surveys freak you out. Its all in your mind. your personal dating choices are not affected by your race. there are girls I graduated with who are married and engaged, yes BLACK GIRLS.

• Maybe it is what I see in real life too... lol, WE ALL SEE IT..

• Yes, don't pay attention to statistics.

• yes.. of course.

• Of course. I don't see why not. If you're a good person, I don't think the color of your skin matters to a MAN.:)

• HA! It really depends on how you act. And many black girls tend to be annoying, disrespectful, ratchet, ghetto, and STUPID. Just worry about you, boo boo! :)

• Oh I am kind, but I see shy ones starving too... boo