Do you think parenting is the most difficult thing a person could do in their entire life?

Why or why not?

I read an internet thread with people saying no, but I think I agree that it would be.

Link to what I read:
www.reddit.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• When done properly, yes. Unfortunately I think most people who have children aren't equipped to do so and find it quite simple because they don't do all that they should.

What Guys Said 3

• i hate to say it... but it depends. my cousin is going to UCLA for 4 years for like.. 200k? meanwhile i can't get a job because of the stupid shit i've done. i could do 18 months in jail for less than 2k WHILE earing my I. T. certificate. funny huh?

• Yes it is. You would be responsible for that person till age 18!

• Wayyyy past that. Until you die honestly. People don't stop needing their parents at 18!

• Parenting a terminally ill child.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on a lot of things. The kind of person you are, how your kids are, your financial situation, etc. Proper parenting is probably hard. Parenting a child with a disability or a terminal illness is hard and sometimes financially taxing as well. Parenting multiple children is hard. So a lot of things factor into it.

• I think watching their kid die is the most difficult thing that could happen, not raising them.