I had a dream about marriage, is my subconscious trying to tell me something?

I've never had a dream about marriage before. I didn't watch any love stories before bed neither. But I have been kinda seeing this guy for about four months and yes he was the groom and yes there was a honeymoon and what happens in the honeymoon is for the groom and bride to know ;) . It was a very happy dream and very vivid. But I was wondering what the interpretation of a dream about matrimony is.

Most Helpful Guy

• It could mean that in your subconscious you see this man as a potential long term partner. Or it could mean that you watched Wedding Crashers last week and marriages were on your mind. Haha.

Dream psychology isn't an exact science and there's theories all over the place. Personally I feel like it says something about how you view your partner, but that's just me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you want to settle down or be with someone in a very serious relationship. That was a really nice dream you had, I kind of wish to have the same dream. Hahaa