What would be the most romantic way of proposing?

What do you think would be the best way of proposing? At a restaurant? At a football game?
Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her to the Beach , where no 1 is around , and watch the sunset and then propose

• thanks :D

• That's what I did. I looked on Google Earth and scanned the coastline for a nice spot.

A crescent shaped sandbar that is exposed only during low-tide. Looked at the tide charts to find the time the sandbar is exposed. Checked the weather to make sure it's sunny. Visited the spot before so I know how to get there.

Then I programmed a fake Geocache location on my phone and pretended we were going on a treasure hunt. If the spot is remote enough, you can put the ring in a fake brick or rock. Or have a friend sneak over there and drop it off in the location moments before you arrive.

What Girls Said 9

• Something personal. For me, being at a restaurant, football game, etc. seems like it's trying too hard. Like I'd be happy with just something simple.

I mean if there was some guy I wanted to marry and he said "will you marry me" that would be good enough to me.

• Definitely not in public. No way! A proposal is a special moment between the couple so it should definitely be private.

• I A friend of mine proposed to his GF this way:

He took her for a walk to the beach around sunset time, they were holding hands and talking, then they saw something burning in the distance and she got scared, but since he is a firefighter he told her everything was ok and they got closer, he carried her on his arms, and as they took a closer look at it, it was the words "Will you marry me?" and as she saw it, she started crying and hugged him, she said yes!. It was very romantic on my opinion. :)

• Underneath the Eiffel Tower or in a boat tracking along a canal. Something private and personal somewhere "away".

• my dream proposal looks like this...
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2j451y1.png

• In a roller-coaster right before the BIG fall! WILLL YOUUU MARRRY MEEEEEEE!!! :D!!!

Just kidding :p! That wouldn't be romantic :D!

! but that would be so awesome!! :D!

Romantic would be a place where she loves best with a sunset scenery :]!

• One way I thought would be nice would be to go to see a matinee play (I like theater) and then get dinner afterwards. Then, wander around and go to the top of a skyscraper to see the view of downtown at sunset/in the dark. Propose there (ideally you would be the only two people there).

The other one I read somewhere online the other day was the guy picks up the ring from the jewelers and is too excited to wait for something fancy so he rushes home, bursts through the door and just spits it out. I thought it was funny and sweet.

I would not want anyone to see the proposal besides the person proposing to me. Its a super intimate moment, not a spectacle so treat it as such.

• The most romantic way of proposing is by being original, creative and extremely sincere :-)

• I'd prefer to just be asked than somewhere public. I do like being outside, so maybe somewhere pretty and private that is special to us. It'd be romantic that he knows me well enough to know that I don't really like glitzy stuff.

What Guys Said 6

• The best way of proposing is where you can be alone and not have any outside interference, similar to when you sneak a private kiss or a gentle (or not so much so) caress.

You can propose where you went for your first date.
    You can propose where you want to get married.
    You can propose where you go when you're alone and think of the two of you.
    You can propose when you feel that you're having a moment that calls for it.

All that matters is that YOU feel that it is the right time and place and that the one you propose to would agree.

• The best proposal is one that never happens. There are only a few reasons a man would marry a woman in this legal, political, social climate and non of them are good reasons.

1. Ignorance
    2. Stupidity
    3. Mental Illness
    4. Manipulation
    5. Naivety
    6. Desperation

• Or... Love or... To raise a family

• looks like someone's been dumped a few too many times.

• @meowcow: DING! #2

This has nothing to do with heart break, if all that men risk by getting married was heart break I would be 100% for it. You could at least try to use your brain if you want to make a counter argument.

• I think somewhere in private. The whole making a big scene thing seems too try hard for me

• Go to comic con and propose to her with a poke ball with a ring inside. And say "I choose you pikachu"

• On a cruise that you took spontaneously.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnVAE91E7kM This was the most romantic I've ever seen or heard of.