Guys, do you really like when your wives/girlfriends to go out to find employment?

Or do you think it is your job to go to the office while her responsibility is to be a homemaker? Do some of you men find it better when a woman can go out and work? Therefore, life will be easier for y'all if women could share some burden on earning salaries.

Oops... grammar correction: Do you like when your wives/girlfriends go* out to find employment?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that my gf works. We could both live comfortably off of my income, so anything that she makes is an added bonus. But, it definitely allows us to live a better life style with the supplementary income and we are able to put a lot more money into savings for the future.

What Guys Said 5

• It's great if we got two people earning money rather than just one. We can buy more, do more, and still have a great time together. Unlessone works during the day and the others works at night. That would not be good since we would only see each other on weekends.

• I think I'd much rather have a woman who works a job, if not for the money, because they enjoy it. I mean I can hire a maid to do all the house keeping necessary if it comes to that, though I can keep my house in a perfectly clean and orderly state even if I'm working just fine.

• If I was married I'd prefer my wife to be a house wife as the wife plays a important roll later on when children are thrown into the mix and in general when you have a family. if I'm just dating a girl then It does not really matter to me.

• Relative to me you seem very old fashioned?

In response, if youve struck some kind of weird deal where its what you both want then sure. But the smart decision would be for you both to get a proper job. Get that paper!!

• I love when my girlfriends make their own money so I can tell them they can't have mine! :D

What Girls Said 0