For all you Brits, Gay marriage is officially legal from Midnight. What are your views?

Although it's good, I guess, it's ridiculous. Civil partnership is the same as marriage in legal terms, why do they feel the need to call themselves husband and husband, or wife and wife.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't know, I also don't really have views on it... I tend to ignore other peoples business and lifestyles if it isn't getting in the way of my own.

• Yeah, they've even got a gay couple waiting for the 12 strokes of midnight...

What Girls Said 1

• i'm not a brit but i don't get why it's necessary

• Me neither... all they want is the titles.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's more about fighting to get equal rights because they are being considered a minority and some are treating them unfairly. So making it official is more of a step on the way to putting Gay people on the radar permanently and getting recognition as normal people. If you take a step back you will this is just part of the big picture.

• I support it. But I do agree it's pretty pointless.

• I'm even expecting Castro in Frisco to want to become a Gay State lol