Choose what kind of marriage you would rather have.

you both are good fit, but no romantic feelings

OR

not great fit, has romantic feelings and require a lot more compromise.

state your current status.

Most Helpful Girl

• NEITHER!

first of all, if you have no romantic feelings for each other, what exactly does being a great fit mean? it probably isn't anywhere near a good enough reason to be getting married.

second, if you have romantic feelings and you're willing to compromise certain things for each other, then you're already a great fit. relationships are about compromise and growth. it's where you're at with those compromises, among many other things, that determine if you're ready to be married.

basically, if you're unsure, don't do it. if you have doubts then it's bad idea.

What Guys Said 2

• #2 for sure. No romance = cheating or at best, depression.

I'm in a relationship 3+ years and running.

• mm mostly 2 , but I think relationships in general , and marriage should be easy ,must love the other person , understand him , and feel comfortable with him , not having to do a lot of compromises.

but between those 2 options , #2

What Girls Said 6

• lol that's hard. I'm single right now

i've met a few guys I find are attractive, only a few catch my eye and even so, I'm not easily persuaded, I'm mostly on my guard

i would choose a good fit and no romantic feelings because it's possible to create romantic feelings over time. and beign a better fit is more practical.

• I'm currently single and I opt for #2, definitely. The first one sounds simply like a great friendship. Kind of reminds me of FDR and Eleanor; they were both good together on paper and but there was just no romance there. And FDR had that mistress on the side and everything...that's not what a marriage should be.

• Im for option 2. I'm in neither I am newly single because he didn't want marriage or MAYBE WHEN HE WAS OLDER as he would say...he said there was nothing in it for a man...blah blah blah. Marriage is compromise two people who love each other and are willing to compromis..GOOD QUESTION

• I'm single, but I would choose number two

• I'd choose 1, I can divorce...

2, sounds like too much work.

I'm currently single.

• I'm single, but I'd choose the second option.