Guys: would u look up your long lost first love if your wife filed for divorce?

How many of you would seek out your first love if your wife filed for divorce? (Married many years. 1 older child) How much time would you wait before making contact and would it really even be possible to start something up so soon especially if you didn't ask for the divorce and still loved your spouse?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• No. She is definitely full of more drama than my soon to be ex wife. But what can I say? We all were six once.

• I prob would but she is married now so I couldn't lol. If she was single or even had a bf, I would find her asap.

• Absolutely no doubt. I would search for my high school sweetheart. Of course she doesn't live in town anymore but I'd still chase her down.

• Absolutely. I was in a long term relationship and we were engaged. When her and I broke up I went immediately to my first love.

What Girls Said 2

• I doubt it chances are there is someone in their life and that its too late. Real life isn't like a movie

• The chances of something like that working out are slim.