Am I wrong to Be upset about the ring he picked?

So My fiance and I am been together for 6 years and we decided that after the birth of our second baby that we were going to get married.

Last week he surprised me with the ring he picked and I am actually upset that he picked such and expensive ring. It is gorgeous ring. White and blue diamonds but I told him that I don't need a fancy ring.
Don't get me wrong I love it I really do but I am upset that he spent so much on it.

Here is a Link to a picture of the Ring.
www.littmanjewelers.com/.../1718394.xl.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Only be mad if you really can't afford it. if you can, then you deserve it. Telling your man that you don't like the ring will be completely devastating to him. He will never believe it is about the money. he will feel like he failed you. it could have ramifications for the relationship. but if it really does make it a hardship for your relationship you need to say something. otherwise just tell him you love it.

What Guys Said 3

• u should b happy that u mean that much to hi
    don't be mad u should b really happy
    congrats

• if he can afford it, why not?

• Then tell him to bring it back and exchange it for one that you both pick.

What Girls Said 3

• That's a really nice ring for sure. But I also think he should have respected your opinion/wish to not get an expensive one. The big question is, though, can he afford it?

• Oh girl! That's a beautiful ring! Congratulations! I think you should feel happy. I think him going out looking for a special expensive ring for you is romantic. He spend his money on you. You deserve it. You are the mother of his children. It doesn't hurt to get spoiled once in a while. Now all you got to do is show it off!!

• First off, That ring is gorgeous. He knows how to pick jewelry! But i totally get where you are coming from. I didn't want a big fancy ring either. But i've come to realize thats what he thinks you deserve. The best. I would just be happy he obviously loves you so much. Congratulations!