Girls, What kind of man do you want to actually marry?

I'm not talking about a hook up, relationship, or friends with benefits etc. I'm talking about the kind of person that makes you think hey, this is the one I want to grow old with.

Obviously you want everything perfect, but out of the following aspects, which are the most important to YOU? Feel free to add in any that I've missed.

A good solid friend.
A good father.
A good provider.
A sexy bastard that makes you want to...
A partner.
A (insert other item here)

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who keeps me excited, but is also funny, clever and thoughtful.

Really, it's not about him ticking points on a list, it's about the way we make one another feel.

What Girls Said 15

• All those qualities are great. I also would want someone who is..

- Commited
    - Honest
    - Protective
    - Respectful
    - Family orientated
    - Reasonable

• The Guy I would marry is also the guy I would date. I want a Guy who is adventurous, funny, a little romantic, respectful, caring, and faithful. Someone who loves to learn and experience new things as much as I do. A man who I can proudly call my best friend.

• I ultimately want someone who is smart, hardworking and can make me laugh. I also think these traits are important:
    -Honesty
    -Trustworthy
    -Dependable
    -Caring
    -Understanding
    -Loyal
    -Family oriented
    -Respectful
    -Good hearted
    -My best friend

• Someone I can laugh with. Can't express how important that is to me.

• A sexy atheist man who is smart , liberal, likes wine and craft beer and prefers cats over children

• The kind of man that I want to marry is an intellectual. He doesn't necessarily have to be book smart but I would like if we was opinionated and stands up for what he believes in. A gentlemen with old school values such as respecting women, being polite and having a need to support the family.

I would want someone that is down to earth, dorky, and kind. A person that I can love on both an emotional, spiritual and physical level :)

• Someone who likes me for me, will have a laugh, feel 1000000% comfy with. And could look at them forever. Not meaning looks , just a cute smile and good heart :)

• A man who is very well rounded. Smart, funny, talented good-looking. Someone who makes me feel special and treats me right.

• Some hot rich guy in Hollywood that actually remains faithful.

• Loyal, family oriented, down-to-earth, kind hearted, strong willed, sexy, respectful.

• a sweet romantic

• a NHL player

• he just has to like football

• A guy I enjoy talking to, desire and enjoy having sex with who I can trust and be open with.

• I would marry a guy that I can trust, a guy that believes in me, a guy I can talk to, a guy that is not jealous of my male coworkers..etc.
    I believe that you need a little money to be happy, but that's not crucial for me. I need to be attracted to the guy, but I wouldn't marry a guy just for his looks either.

What Guys Said 1