Dou you believe in marriage? It is beautiful. Or do you feel you have to do after several years (its your partner desire etc) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Theory does not equal reality in the case of marriage.

What Guys Said 4

• I believe marriage is a beautiful thing when shared with the right person my parents have been happily married for over 20 years and still act like newly weds. Their fun, exciting, goofy, loving they have been through hell and back and they only getting stronger I hope to have a marriage just like theirs one day.

• No I don't believe in it, despite loving doing wedding photography. The emotion and passion is beautiful, but the contract and over expense part of it isn't.

• lol no. Marriage is for dumb guys.

• I believe in marriage. I believe in true love, and I feel that marriage is a symbolic representation of that true love, as recognised legally and accepted by your fellow peers and family members.

I think it is a natural progression of a relationship. It is a security measure, and also an undying vow towards each other, that we are willing to accept all the pain, toil, responsibility and hard work that will come in the future, but refuse to give up, because of our sacred promise.

• Applauds for another optimistic person like me. Thank you.

• @Metlahead: Yups! I didn't mean natural as in "anthropologically natural", it was more like... something that the guy and girl will aspire to unanimously. That isn't always true, but nothing is anyway, so yeah. :)

• It isn't natural moreover it is very unnatural :) It is a hard work for both side. If you find someone who can try like you, that is it.

What Girls Said 1

• I been married it wasn't beautiful. But I believe it's because I didn't choose the correct partner for me. Maybe I'm willing to get married again but if I don't I'm ok with it.