What's a good age to get married?

In your opinion what age isn't considered too young

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's when you're financially stable I'd say. It can happened when you're 22 or 30. I'm personally 22 and I'm so not ready for a marriage ^^

What Guys Said 10

• 85 'cause I'll be nice and dead.

• If your going to have kids I recommend 22-25. But you have a better chance of staying married if you get married later 30-35. it is just harder to do kids when your older..you don't have as much energy for the young years...

• In modern society and peoples mentality toward LTR, your better to keep it friends with benefits an you'll both be happier in the long run.

Really age isn't that important, what is really import is being sure that both of you are really ready and want to commit to a LTR/marriage

• When love strikes. Just remember there is a difference between love and lust. Love is more of an action not a feeling lust is all about desire.

• Around 22-24 years of age is a good time to marry.

• No kidz, i would say thirty

• Below 22 is a nono for meh

• too young in my opinion is below 20.

• Well for me 25 or more. First a job then family.

• My dad said never. He and my mom never married and they've been together 26 years now.

• That's like my dream.

• Ya they're cool too. Great together and very happy. Raised us all well and it's all-around a good thing.

What Girls Said 3

• when you find the right person and sure of their intention towards each other. I say don't rush into it, age is not the most determining factor.

• Ideal is late twenties to early thirties.

• 18 for girls 23ish for guys. Yes I'm dead serious. If you're waiting until well after 30 I have bad news.