How would you like someone to propose to you?

Girls wedding season is here so how would you like someone to propose to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• buy me 10 ring pops.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I'm answering this bc you told me to and you're questions are random enough that I'll do it :P. Somewhere all alone so I could tell others I proposed haha. Since the guy almost always proposes I'll let you know how I want to do it. First I would carry the ring with me everywhere I went with her for a week or two and see if I get lucky with a great opportunity opportunity to ask her. If nothing turns up, I'll go up to a roof of a building with a great view. Get a shitload of Christmas lights and wrap them around the railings and have them hanging, get some tea candles and have them all over the floor, cook a super nice dinner (buy a back up dinner from a high end restaurant in case of the very likely chance I fuck it up), make a romantic playlist and hide some video cameras. I want to do it on a day that she was super busy, tired, or angry just so it's a bigger surprise. We will go to the roof to have the nice dinner, then slow dance to the music and then I'll ask her to marry me...that's how I want to do it, just the two of us.

• I would like them not to :|

• On the beach

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not really sure. I think in some way that I'm surprised. But not at like a big public event or anything…I'd like it to be more private. Maybe with close family and friends around :)

What about you?

• Depends on the girl. If she's social and not shy she would want u to show off how much u love her and do it in public. If she's shy a nice dinner or the beach. Some girls love it when he's so romantic some think its cheesy if u love her you'll now what's best for her

• i wouldn't. i have 0 interest in marriage, ever. if i got proposed to, i'd say no.

• i prefer him to keep it low profile...
    if i want to get married that's is

• by getting down on one knee, standing up and turning around, then shoving the damn ring up his arse for thinking i'd want a proposal or a ring.

• I feel like on a walk would be intimate enough for me or just at home lol
    I'm simple

• Something fun and funny. But not in front of a lot of people.