At what age do guys start to think about marriage?

At what age do guys start to think about marriage?☺☺☺☺☺☺

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't see marriage surviving with the way society's treating it nowadays.

Many guys at an early age are being warned and many people are growing up seeing their parents go through a divorce. Plus with so many people marrying and divorcing within months, people see the issues guys go through and don't want to deal with them.

There are guys who want marriage around their 30's, and have the "ideal" marriage in their minds, but they're rare nowadays. Too many guys have been screwed over in divorces and each divorce results in another guy spreading the word not to ever get married followed by their personal story of how they got screwed over. Divorce is an industry making billions of dollars.

What Guys Said 6

• I remember thinking about it as early as 13. By 16 I would look for the qualities I wanted in a wife.

• I really started to think about it the past year or so (I just turned 31). I'm not in a rush, but at the same time it'd be awesome to find that RIGHT woman sooner rather than later.

• Not sure, but it stopped when I was late 20s. :)

• The age when I fall deeply in love

• Thirties...

• I'm only 23 and I've been thinking about getting married for the past year or two. And I'm still in college lol. Varies from guy to guy...

• Yeah I know it varies

What Girls Said 3

• Probably around 30

• In my experience, anywhere from mid-twenties to late-thirties. Depends on the guy.

• I think after they have a secure job