What races are your preference when getting into marriage?

I've seen quite a few people on here saying that they are only going to marry a certain race. If so, what races are your preference of marriage and why?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• These answers make me want to crawl into a hole and die.

• It doesn't matter to me as long as the person is a good person that's really what matters the most to me. It also important that they are some what athletic and that they have a steady job of there own. I am no body's sugar mama. I generally white guys, but when I was younger in my twenties and I dated a Chinese guy for 3 years and I dated a Spanish guy for a year. My first long term relationship with I was seventeen was Black and he was a good guy, but much to old for me at the time.

• such a sweetygurl =P

• Thanks. I have been brought up the right the way. we all have our preferences and that's fine, but its all about what's on the inside.

• Well I've never dated really in my race which is weird...It's not like I look pass them , I just look beside them at the Whites/Hispanic guys because It's what I'm used to and grew up in and environment of Whites, Hispanics and so little black until this year really

• as long as he's christian i dont care

• The human race.

• White, just am more attracted to them.

• It doesn't matter to me.

• i don't have a preference but i do want my husband to be my type and understand me

• I never plan on getting married but if I was going to have kids with the guy I'd want him to be white so we'd have cute little caramel babies

• Any healthy race with awesome personality :P

• Pakistani, Arab, Italian (converts)

• Italian Convert?

• A Muslim Italian guy*

• why not someone like meh =|

• Given my dating history, I will probably marry a white guy. Not that I don't find any guys of my race attractive, but I'm much more often attracted to white guys. And I'd like to have mixed-race children.

But who knows.

• Its culture that matters to me more so than race

• I don't ever want to marry. But if i did, i wouldn't care. As long as they are a decent person I truly love

• u dont ever wanna get marry? when u get older , u'll change ur mind =P

• Nothing last forever same goes for that silly idea =P

• How is that silly? Not everyone aspires to get married and have kids.

• Jewish, like myself. It's not really a race, but thats my preference, someone who is Jewish.

• I am attracted to all races but we would need to share the same religion.

• I agree the religion is a HUGE factor.

Those who don't factor religion in their dating practices need to stop practicing said faith. :-P

• You are right...people tick so differently from one another that there prolly is some religious/athiest relationship that can function healthily. :)

• I'm attracted to different race but It means nothing if we don't share the same religion.

• I'm open to any race really. But I've noticed that all of my past crushes have either been white or Asian haha.

• i've not thought of marriage , but if one day if i am really going to get married, maybe they would be caucasian or someone not local

• Whaaat really? Ur that old and never thought about marriage? Im surprise!

• Because I dont believe in marriage and if both pax love each other you dont need a paper to tie them down. Gold digger means if one party take advantage of the other finance. I dont do that to people so please dont judge

• Haha dont worry ma kangaru, its ok =)
      Everything going to be fine

• Any race and as long I can still practise my hindu culture also not force me to convert.

• White, Pakistani, or Hispanic. But the guy has to be Muslim like me.

• But there are black muslims too.

• Ah okay, I understand. :) I suppose you're also not attracted to eastern Asian men either then?

• Haha thanks for understanding :) lol yup pretty much.

• I would say my own but I'm multicultural lol so Italian, Puerto Rican or black

• I am hispanic but I am not attracted to hispanics guys. I don't know why. I am attracted to Asian, Caucasian, Black, Middle Eastern, Indian, anything... except hispanic...

• east Asian, half Asian, or caucasian

What Guys Said 32

• Ethnically and racially...all I require is for her to be comfortable (not just tolerant; huge difference!) of being being a black American male and all that comes with it.

An example is me having a very dominant % of my family members being black, as well as me having a significant amount of black friends. Thus she must must MUST be comfortable (not just tolerant; huge difference!) being around a group of dominantly black people.

You will be utterly shocked that even in today's world, how much of a factor this plays for me in terms of dating in general.

• If you've got my heart, then you've got me. Race is irrelevant.

• im against marriage but if i have to choose a race of women to be the mother of my children i choose white men. not to be racist and im not saying all white women are perfect but so far they are the ones that have really impress me at raising a family

• Right now only the human races. If aliens land and they're slamming then I'd give them a shot too.

• Really? I haven't noticed, what's yours? I have many tastes sometimes I think I'm like Baskin & Robbins with all the flavors I've had. This would be hard for me to fully decided for marriage. I'm more on the idea that the girl has to look good enough for me to marry and of course all sorts of other factors need to be catered into the marriage idea, for me that is. I wouldn't marry any girl from my race though.

• Race would never be a problem, culture certainly is. I'd never marry a redneck girl for instance, even if our skins happens to be the same color.

• Don't believe in marriage.

I care about culture, not race. That being said, some races are more or less likely to be culturally similar to me. So while I can't say I want or desire a specific race, I know that I'm less likely to be compatible with some races than others. That's speaking purely statistically, though.

Physically I'm most attracted to whites and Latinos since that's about 99% of what I grew up around. I've found members of pretty much all ethnicities attractive at some point though.

• Not really so much an ethnicity deal of more than a cultural thing. As long as we get along and there's mutual attraction...no real preference honestly.

• The human race.

It's true, I'm a species bigot. I refuse to date a kangaroo or an octopus. I require that she be a human!

Other than that I would only require that we are able to communicate with one another.

• Race is irrelevant really to me at least.

• Doesn't matter to me

• Anyone who happens to be right for me honestly

• There's so many choices! I like them all so much. Hopefully a cute one.

• White, Latina, Arabian. I am naturally attracted to these races.

• No preference

• Wow! a lot of guys all want the same, I'm very surprised, I must be an odd fellow for me body type and hight are the key determining factors

• The same as u? No preference?

• I mean out of those with a particular preference, they're along the same lines

• White Women

• white or latina.

• I don't mind.. just not white English .. they are vacuous and bore the shite out of me and I do love an accent

• Preferably white

• Marriage = stupid. For gf? White girls are hottest.

• I'm white and attracted to white girls.

• If she outruns me then I think 'baby, you need to be on top'

• I'm sticking to this belief. If you can outrun a horse, dammit you can be on top.

• Im confuse with this one..
      If she's better than u at life, consider it ur gift?

• We all have our strengths.. And if hers in endurance I'm more than willing to oblige.

• Middle Easter and African American women.

• If I was the sort to get married, white girls only would I consider, lol.

• haha dem white chix!

• I don't understand the number of down votes from women.

Especially considering their preference is also White.

• Oh, it's simple. Women have their preferences, and they hate men having any preferences.

• Caucasian, of course.

First best is better than second or third.

• Indian and/or Arabs.

• As a Italian male who's covered to Islam

• I told your love anything Italian and Arabic lol. Blame my books Lolz. But yeah I'd love to settle down with either one. Especially Italians as they are family orientated and that's the type of man I want

• Your misinterpreting as usual I said I wanted yo marry a family orientated Muslim Italian e.g, someone on who converted to Islam

• White because I'm only attracted to lighter skinned girls don't know why.

• White or middle eastern

• Asians.
    They love me wong time

• hmm I am stumped.

• More from Guys
    2