How common? accepted? is it to date/sleep with another person while separated?

I met this girl on a dating site.

This girl is the one separated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunatley it has become a very accpeted norm in society to do this and mairrage just doesn't mean what it used to. You are either married or divorced, there is no such thing as separated. She is not divorced yet, she is commiting adultery, it is that simple. I really hope that there are not kids involved, they don't need momma briging around a new guy when it still hasn't even sunk in that daddy is gone and I hope that is something you will take into consideration before showing up at her place to screw her. If your looking for something long term and not just casual sex this is hardley going to be a good start to a healthy relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• its her choice to date/fuck whoever she wants while being separated from her man..if she likes thins kind of stuffs then its up to her..if her man gets back it will be her the one who will get problems not you guy!.you don't have to feel bad or weird about it

• I think more people do it then we realize. if there is no chance that the couple will get back together then it shouldn't be a big deal. if kids are involved then not a good idea. I think kids get attached easily and you want them to have time to get over the fact mom and dad aren't together anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• It is generally not suggested but not looked down upon.

• There are no rules. Do whatever.