At what age would you like to settledown for marriage?

At what age would you like to get married? Im surprised a few people here say never! Or just never thought about it...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• I'm ready to get married now, honestly. So 19, soon to be 20 (Birthday is this Friday , woot woot lol)
    But I guess I am technically engaged now. My boyfriend asked me to marry him, and we have started the early stages of wedding planning. Just waiting on the engagement ring lol

• I always said 23/24 or after I got my Master's Degree, but now that I've met my boyfriend I'm thinking we can settle down after I get my Bachelor's at 21/22 if it works out between us

• I'm ready to settle down whenever I meet the right person for me, but I don't think that settling down and getting married are the same thing. I'm ready to commit to one person, but not for marriage. I'll be ready for marriage when I've completed all my individual goals such as getting my Master's degree, stabilizing my career, and paying of all (or most of) any debt I might need to pay back from school.

• 24 is just fine for me! I'm getting married at the end of the year.

• What ever my age is when a guy I truly care about feels the same way about me and then proposes to me.

• depending on what age I will be stable in life... the earlier the better :) I hope by 27-30..

• i would like to get married by the age of 25..it would be great and get kids by the age of 27

• Sounds good to meh. Thats what I've been thinking about as well.

• oh that's good...i don't wanna do it too fast or take too much time..so i think this age is great

• I would, but it would have to be with the right person, I'm not trying to get married early then have it fail but then again you could be married for years and it just falls out of place. I would say at and/or around 28.

• yeap i agree on that age cuz u need a job where u can support ur own self first

• yap, u took everything outta ma mouth =)

• lol Nice xD

• By the time I'm 24 I'd love to be married. I don't see the point in waiting, I am pretty impatient lol. But my worst nightmare would be to be with the wrong person for years and years without being married.

• When I was much younger I always thought marriage was only for the beautiful, so I never thought about it.

But now I found the right guy, so hopefully soon.

• Ahhh nice. Just need someone to come along the way to change ur life. Lad u found it atlast.

• You ask a lot if questions.

Early 20's. Like 23-ish. Hopefully. Maybe.

• Lol whats wrong with spicing things up in here huh =P
      Gotta be creative and keep this site going!

• 29 ish? I don't know. It sounds really scary. I know I want a lot of kids one day but I still don't even feel like a real adult lol.

• now...lol but realistically prob 24 or 25.

• I settled down and got married when I turned 18.

• By the time I'm 30.

• I hope 35 if i find my other half. :/

• I'm 25 and I already want to settle down asap, like, tomorrow. :D

• 23 and over

• 22/23 and above...

• 25-28 but hopefully 25 lol
    Already 22 and single again ):

• I think 24 is a good age. :)

What Guys Said 20

• I don't feel any pressure at all. If it happens in the next couple years, then great! I'd be ready for it with the right person. And if not, then that's cool too. I'll just freeze some of my best swimmers and wait for the right lady to come along. Ha!

• My grand ma made me promise i wouldn't marry until im 28 at the earliest

• I've been thinking around that age too..its hard to make up my mind exactly unless if i can handle myself on my own.

• I think its a good age because you done with school or whatever and you've established yourself pretty well at that age in your profession hopefully so why not at 28?

• Yikes maybe in my 30s if I decide to do that at all.. The whole being with someone for as long as I live is pretty daunting and I don't know if I could handle it. I might be way too introverted and weird about intimacy lol

• Probably late 20's, because men that age have a lot easier time getting women in early 20's...

What do you want to bet most women will say about 30 years old? Ironic that most women want to live it up in their 20's--when they're their hottest--then find a boring guy to settle down with when their looks are then fading, lol.

• I said by 30 because it gives me more time to find the right guy...

• If you can't find the right guy when you're around college age, when you're getting the most male attention you ever will... good luck at late 20's or 30, ahaha.

• If I meet the right one, I'd be ready. Might take a year or so being with said person to see how well things go however.

• 24-27 To the point where i have my life down pat. Like job, financially stable, not worrying about money.

• At least After 34

• Sometime after I get meh degree in Environmental Science! (Which may be when I'm like 30 or something, I don't know)

• Marriage is a scary thing to process.

• 130 years old.

Kidding! not going to happen.

• NEVER!

tooshort

• Sometime in the next two years. Before I'm thirty, I hope.

• 30's

Financial security etc.

• Definetely by the time i turn 31, which is still a good amount of time away.

• 28. .

• Before I'm dead lol. That or maybe around 35ish?

• Probably, as soon as I earn enough to provide a good living to my wife.

• The pirate life is more than enough stealing goods at the deep sea.

• A pirates life is dangerous. I won't be able to protect her nor will I be able to leave her and go on a voyage.

• Ofcourse u can protect her with those pirate skillz of urs unless if u leave her culnerable at home...u can always leave homemade bomb around the house. Pirate stylez better than Gangnam stylez fasho

• Start having kids at 30, marry at 35.

• Mid-late 20s are the best years in my opinion. Late enough that I'm out of college and early enough that I can still be sexually active and a great parent.

• Since I'm nearing my 50's already. I'm thinking it would probably be a good idea to settle down before my 70's anyway.

• Daaayum thats long..u never been married or alrdy in the past?

• Nope not at all. And I haven't even touched a girl now going on 30 years.