Jodie Foster marries her girlfriend Alexandra Hedison. What do you think of #gaymarriage?

Jodie Foster Marries Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison. After about a year of courtship, Jodie Foster, 51, and Alexandra Hedison, 44, tied the knot in Los Angeles this weekend. Congrats!
Foster publicly came out in a rambling, heartfelt speech at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards, where the 51-year-old acknowledged longtime partner Cydney Bernard.
What do you think of #gaymarriage aka #samesexmarriage?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they have to pay taxes, they should be allowed to get married. It's their life. Why the hell does it matter what someone else does in their own life. We do not pay their bills, their taxes nor do we wipe their butts when they shit, so hell... if they want to be miserable like the rest of us, why the hell not?

:)

What Girls Said 8

• I'm all for gay marriage! Love is love, whether it's between a man and a woman, a woman and a woman, or a man and a man. I get that sometimes it can be uncomfortable for a straight person to see a same-sex couple kissing or being physical with one another, but that's no reason for anyone to want to ban or stop gay marriage.

• I think hashtags are way worse than gay marriage. That's a crappy point of reference anyway. About gay marriage, well, why not? Millions of people have married since I was born and I don't give a fraction of fuck about any of them, why would gay couples get different treatment?

• If they are happy leave then why should it matter?
    Honestly 'm bisexual Nd I always get told I'm going to hell. But you know What it's not a CHOICE! why hate someone for not liking what you do? I mean yeah everyone is different. The bible & all that. But God made us in our image. Didn't he? So Why not have gay marriage? Also It also says don't judge. Yet people do.

• I support it. I just want people to be happy. Nobody is getting hurt by this.

• I wish her the best, congrats!

• I'm cool with it a lot of friends are gay

• Congratulations.

• That's great.
    Its great to see them happy like that.

What Guys Said 17

• For me it all comes down to what God thinks of gay marriage. My opinion doesn't matter in the end (no pun intended). My job is to love people, God's job is to judge them.

• They're fooling themselves. They'll regret it. However, here's hoping they won't do something insanely stupid and get into a domestic violence dispute, which is an alarming trend amongst lesbian "couples." I'd prefer to think they can still keep their careers.

• I'm all for it. don't really see why people get upset or overly concerned about an issue that doesn't affect them...

• Really don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms. I am against the government doling out special tax and legal privileges to one group and not another.

That being said, since we live in a world where those benefits are doled out currently, then there should be no restriction on who the consenting adults are who enter into that social contract called a 'marriage'.

• I let them be happy.

• Congratulations for them. I think people who love each other should get married regardless of gender. We might as well be true to ourselves and be happy in life.

• An irrelevant hypocritical actress marries? Wow. The earth stopped.

Oh, and doesn't said actress have several kids? Some lesbian...

• I have no problem with it, if two people who love each other decide to get married what the hell does it have to do with me? Nothing.

• People should do what every they want the government has not right on tell peopl on who they can and can't marry

• Good for them.

• couldnt care

• I think we should all be looked upon as equals.

• Good for them. Equal rights for everyone in every way.

• Love is love. Good on them.

• I'm not for gay marriage but it doesn't affect me so I don't care do what you want.

• watever

• I don't give a hoot...