My wife started parking quite far from the house. Should I be weirded out?

We have space in front of our house, and have space in the driveway, but she's started parking quite far. It's been going on for a few days. It's far enough that it's a walk just to get to her car. I asked her, and she said she just wanted to park there. Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm that's kinda odd. I wouldn't park way out from my house if I had a spot that was closer and was just as easy to get in an out of. Maybe she just wants to walk? I don't know. Or maybe she's been leaving late at night or something and don't want you to know? Like I said I don't know, I would spy on her if I thought something was up.

What Girls Said 3

• I would feel a little worried if I were you. I would even go as far as spying on her if she keeps it up.

• Yes, you should , keep ur eyes on her ,

Goodluck

• may be someone is following her home?

• Well wouldn't she tell me? It sounds like she's hiding something.

• yeah I admit it's weird, she could be scared of telling you something, and our noblessoblige friend here is right too, she could be planing something but I still think it's weird. she wanted to park there is not enough of an answer.

What Guys Said 1

• Is it close to your bday or something? Maybe she's planning something :)