Do girls like armpit hair on guys?

would you have your guy shave it off? or would you tell him it look manly?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 6

• Selected as most helpful

If the guy does sports everyday than it's a good idea to consider shaving, in hygiene purpose.

It's not something I would ask my guy to do, but think it this way - girls are naturally hairy as well as guys are, not as much though, and how much effort girls put in shaving, waxing and other painful stuff, so it would be nice for a guy to keep his body hair in control as well.

• It smells worse, easier to wipe armpits without a hair, rather than just leaving sweat on them

• It's actually less hygenic to shave you armpits than to leave them hairy. The hair wicks moisture away from the skin, drying it out. Without the hair, the skin is less able to dry out, and bacteria are more able to grow in the moisture.

The hair also helps with the release of pheromones, which can be released faster via the same wicking action.

• totally.. that's what makes you a man.. modest though not bushy

• I think what ever he likes, but the hair doesn't gross me out or anything

• Eek please don't shave your armpits. It's masculine and kinda strange for a guy to have no armpit hair.

• Guys are suppose to have armpit hair. Why do so many guys want to be more feminine these days? Real women love real men.

• as long as it's not so long that I can be brushed and braided, its fine. Just keep it trimmed, but not shaved. I just think armpit hair is gross on both guys and girls. eww

• i think guys should trim it every once and a while, like not waaaay too much hair or shaved, in between is perfect!

way to long to a point that he could get a hairstyle down there is gross!

• if a guy shaved his armpit hair I would think he's gay I like it cause its manly along with chest hair

• well I think armpit is kinda gross but lik if a guy shaves his armpits I'd probably think he was gay or metro or something

• Having no arms at all? Surely in between can only be an option

• So if a guy has armpit hair he's gross, but if he shaves it he's gay or metro? Is there another option?

• i would never ask my man to shave his armpits, wow.

you're a guy. it's manly. it's hott.

just leave it

• I don't mind it because it makes you look more masculine, but if you look like you have chubaka in a headlock, you need to do something about that. That's just wrong.

• Hahahaahah true

• eww shaved arm pits is a turnoff, guys definitely shouldn't shave it. unless you're gay or something.

• lol I think it's weird if a guy doesn't have hair there. It doesn't look the way it's supposed to.

• I mean it doesn't look normal to me if I guy doesn't have hair there. Just my personal preference. You know when you look at something and it just doesn't agree with you? That's what I mean by that.

• I don't shave my armpit, but that's just because I don't want to. I only dissagree with your last sentence. There's not a way it's supposed look anymore, people have changed, believes have changes, appaerances have change since the 40s, 50s, 60s....etc. Nothing it's the way it's supposed look anymore.

• i think its gross if there is a lot there. I mean, I won't make him shave it but maybe once in a while would be nice.

• No but its gay to shave it so just leave it the way it is.

• hmmmm I would say if its like a lot and realllly nasty than shave it. but if it isn't so much and isn't that bad you shud just leave it.. maybe trim ifs a lot and you dnt wna shave it.. because no hair is a bit akward

• I would think you were gay if you shaved your armpit hair and hey if you are gay go for it if your staight I would leave it alone.

• shaved armpits on a guy is a turn off

• It doesn't matter.

• a guy with no armpit hair is just weird looking...ew

• Just leave it alone.

• Show More
  • why do guys think looking like a sissy is the new in thing to do. I'm glad some us still have balls.

• I shave my armpits. I hate having hair there. It feels so nasty and dirty. I figure if girls shave their armpits then should it only be fair if guys did the same?

• I find it odd how so many women are opposed to men shaving their pits because it's "gay". How very sexist of you all.

• I shave it because it saves MAD money on deodorant.

A stick of Deodorant seriously lasts SO much longer with less hair.

• I don't think so.

• I don't see why this should bother girls so much. Were men and naturally hairy. I'd feel sorry for the poor lad who has to shave because his woman prefers it.

• really some girl like it some girls dont. don't shave it unless you truly want to. I asked a Q about chest hair and if guys should shave or keep it. 90% of them said shave it, but the girl I found who I'm in love with and I care very much for she loves it she loves running her hand thru my chest and all the hair and really don't do something unless you really want to change it not because a few girls in a poll say so. cause believe it or not there's just as many girls who like it that dont.