Ladies, which is sexier?

A confident balding man with a sense of humor? Or, a hot physically attractive man with no sense of humor?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

I don't think blad guys are attractive to be honest. Unless its like a buzz cut or something and if the physically hot guy didn't have a since of humour but was down to earth and had a amazing personality then him then if not then the bald guy because I hate superficial men but id tell him to grow some hair lol

• Your obviously a bald old man. I'm 18 and normally at my age if a guys bald its because it was his choice unless he has sort of disease so you can stfu

• Umm ya there bald by choice idiot unless there old and IM obviously talking about guys my age I'm not gonna date a 30 or 40 year old I will date someone my age so yes they would be bald by choice. And I do have boobs you stupid f*** obviously I'm wearing a big sweater plus a jacket so it makes since why you can't see them

• You're an idiot - you think most bald guys are bald by choice?

That's like telling you to grow some boobs lol :P

• I'm not attracted to bald men. But sense of humour trumps all.

• As long as it's quality humour and he has a good intellect, balding + humour hands down.

• Sense of humor will ALWAYS win for me. I can't stand those people who never find anything funny, who never laugh, who constantly take life seriously. It's annoying and I often refer to them as snobs.

Give me the funny man, no doubt!

• Balding guy =/= attractive? :/

• Sexier? Hot guy.

Better relationship material? Most enjoyable to be around? Balding guy.

• bald guy.

• Smart girl :P

• A confident balding man with a sense of humor. Like Danny Devito? Or a hot physically attractive man with with no sense of humor. Like Jason Statham? Danny Devito or Jason Statham? I wonder which one girls are going to go for?

• I was thinking more of Evan Handler for the bald guy and Joe Manganiello for the serious guy.