Anyone else suffer from a bad depression?

Every year, Around my birthday and the holidays I get really depressed. Anyone else experiencing this or similar stuff?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

I do. I go threw really bad stages too. I'll be depressed for 1-6 months then be happy. It really really sucks feeling empty. There's always a bright day ahead though

Like 2pac said for every dark day there's a brighter day

• oh lol I thought you were asking if my name's victoria lol my bad

• I was just signing my name

Not calling you that lol

• victoria?

• Show Older
  • It's very common to be depressed during the winter months, and especially around the holidays, when the stress is multiplied exponentially and loneliness is emphasized. I think everyone feels it, to a degree.

• Yes whenever I sit in my room I start thinking about a lot of things, but sometimes we have to remember we have it better than others. (: Currently studying to be.a psychologist

• I think at one stage in everyones life, Everyone suffers from deppression. My friend was murdered on my 18th birthday.

you either get treated for it or you learn to cope with it.

• yea

• Aww, well they shouldn't be taking it out on you though, well you was probabbly in a state of panic.

• the reason they are mad is because I was the last to see him alive so their kinda pissed, also they might be mad that I didn't do anything

• Show Older
  • I've suffered from depression my whole life, one moment I'm happy then something small happens and suddenly I'm ready to jump off a cliff or I can't stop crying. Most of the time its just me lying in bed staring at a wall. It's gotten better since I started taking pills for it. But somedays it still hits. I've been suffering with it since I was like 5 years old.

• that sucks, I'm sorry to hear thaat

• Yeah. It's the holiday season, and I've lost my aunt and two dogs within a 36-hour time frame just last month. I've just found myself a distraction, something constructive to do to take my mind off of things. While it doesn't erase what happened, it helps anyway.

• Thanks man

• that sucks I'm sorry to hear about tht

• I suffer a horrible depression. Been suffering ever since I was a little kid. Don't know what can change it to be honest.

• well that's terrible, Do you know what its from?