If our arms touch and he maintains contact after, what does it mean?

While sitting in a meeting next to a man who knows I have very strong feelings for him our upper arms meet. He makes no attempt to move away and neither do I ( we actually stay touching until the end of the meeting). I'm married but not happily. He knows this and he knows how I feel about him. He occasionally rubs his jaw or nose during the time we are touching... what should I make of this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• What do you want to make of it?

• He's flattered and at some level is attracted to you. But if he said he's not interested, then he's not either because you're married or because he's just not that into you.

• He is single, divorced and has no children. I've told him I love him. He tells me he knows I do, but doesn't feel the same way. If this is so, then why would he want to keep body contact with me?

• I think he probably does but wants to keep it on the down low because a) you're at work, b) in a meeting with other people there, and c) you're married. What do you expect? Is he married or have a girlfriend?

• Show Older