What new music are you listening to lately?

What new music do you love? I'm on the lookout for some new music, so I'm curious as to what people are downloading and listening to!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 34

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

I can almost guarantee that this won't be up your alley (or anyone's, for that matter), but this has been my song of the day that I've absolutely killed

link

this was just released a few days ago

link

and this... I also killed this today

link

the part after 3:35... ohhhhhhlawdy

the part after 4:45... OHHMAAAGOOOOOOOD

• Bieber

• Justin timberlake

• I like Bruno marz, and pink all of it. Blurred lines. Some of aviici's new stuff.

• 90s and 2000s

• Underground house

• Nirvana

• House

• I like grave digger and Tyr and Endstille. Most folk metal music.

• Well dubstep is just awesome! I am a recent fan of a band called Passion Pit. I love Dada Life, Knife Party, Swedish House Mafia, Calvin Harris, and many many more!

• I am into marina and the diamonds! She has such a good voice and she is super hot!

• Japanese boy bands.

I don't know what I've become...

• The Weeknd

No Doubt

• Lostprophets are pretty good lately :D

• well, I listen to rap and r&b, I def. say check out Left with Memories by Jay Fluent, YouTube is good for underground music.

-love Sosa

• Dead Bite, We Are, and Up in Smoke from Hollywood Undead as well as Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.

• sound of my snores when I'm sleeping lol

but...its the same old mixed music on my laptop caus lime wire is no longer free. ;(

• Mostly Adele and Luke Bryan. I have been obsessed lately.

• Red Hot Chilly Peppers

Bob Marley

Florence and the Machine

Vampire Weekend

Beethoven

Mumford & Son

MGMT

Nirvana

Ed Sheron , when I'm feel real girly.

and a lot of old school alternative and rock.

• mgmt rocks, as do a few others of those

• I like this question, I leave it up to the radio stations to feed me new music so it's the mainstream stuff I end up hearing mostly.

• I've been listening to Brand New a lot lately. They're not really "new" music, but they're new to me, since I've never really paid a lot of attention to them before.

• Show More
  • indie, classic alt and new wave, chill/downtempo electronica, vintage soul. you name it. I'm eclectic.

• Till I Collapse..while I was working out

• If you want some good new Folk/Indie stuff: Lost in the Trees

link

If you want something similar, but more ambient, and foreign: Sigur Ros

link

If you like Dubstep, Industrial and other hardcore electronica, Noisia:

link

If you like Gorillaz and more ambient stuff, you might like trip-hop like Massive Attack:

link

link

These are the main bands I've been listening to lately.

• i've been into BOB lately and kendrick lamar. but I'm always on a look out for new music from Wale and Lupe fiasco