Do guys like girls who spoil them?

wen I have a man I spoil the sh*t outta them. any way I can I buy things 4 them I cook I rub their back...i got in a fight with my ex once because he said I didn't get mad enough...idk. but yeah, do guys like to be treated like a king?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think your ex was trying to say that you may have passive tendencies and let people push you around. some guys will test your boundaries - they want to see what kind of girl you are. are you mean and inconsiderate (this is unpleasant of course)? are you nice but still respect yourself (this will command respect from others)? or do you go out of your way to serve him (this will place him on a pedestal and place you below him causing people to lose respect)?

and when you do decide to cater to your man, remember it shouldnt be you doing most of the catering. its a 2 way street, he should be spoiling you also and making you feel just as good!

everyone likes a considerate partner that makes them feel good, but ask yourself if you are overcompensating for something? you don't have to spend all your money on a guy or every time you leave the house you come back to him with a gift and cook for him all the time. these are all nice things to do in a relationship but you don't want to establish a pattern of it either.

treat him like a king only after you know he's worthy!