My boyfriend thinks I don't love him as much as he loves me?

I'm not very good at expressing my emotions and feelings, I'm just not very comfortable making myself so vulnerable.But my boyfriend is very in touch with his feelings but thinks I don't love him as much as he loves me.What kinds of things should I tell my boyfriend to reassure him that I love him so much? He makes my life so much better and I want to be with him for the rest of my life.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why are you uncomfortable with expressing your emotions and feelings? What's holding you back? Here are some gestures...(1) Writing " I love you so much. You make my life so much better. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." Write it on the bathroom mirror, a post-it, or send it to him via e-mail.(2) When he's laying down, and he's HALF-ASLEEP, rub your fingers through his hair, nibble his ear, and whisper sweet-nothings in his ear. I think if he is fully awake, something tells me that you would be rather unconfortable and freak out!(3) Try an ego -booster, tell him how sexy he is in a joking romantic way. This way, you do not feel ill at ease with expressing yourself verbally.(4) Find out what he likes, (sports, entertainment) and suprise him with a considerate gesture.(5) Try a candlelight dinner, or a romantic picnic, wear his favorite dress, or perfume. Good Luck, I hope this helps...

• These are some good tips! =D Especially the first one!

• Great answer, Taurus! But there are less sappy ways!

What Guys Said 3

• Do small things for him that shows you care. Prepare things for him sometimes. Do cute things that will surprise him. Remind him that you also think of him throughout the day. Don't just wait for him to always contact you and stuff.

• Do things that shows that you appreciate him. Tell him what you like about him, thank him when he does something nice for you. Say sweet things to him and compliment him. Hold him, kiss him, gently caress him, do something kind and thoughtful for him like preparing his favorite food for him. You can also give him a thoughtful gift that shows him that you know what he likes and you understand and appreciate him. Basically, do everything from him that you'd appreciate him doing for you. Guys aren't that different from girls when it comes to wanting to be loved, respected and appreciated.

• You taught a lot

• I think a 4some with your 2 other triplet sisters is in order. That will brighten his day.

What Girls Said 2

• say that to him... tell him exactly how you feel and if its hard for you to say write him a letter by hand and give it to him in person :) congratulations... I really hope this works for you :) good luck x

• 27d

m in the same problem.. toooooooo