My boyfriend thinks I don't love him as much as he loves me?

I'm not very good at expressing my emotions and feelings, I'm just not very comfortable making myself so vulnerable. But my boyfriend is very in... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why are you uncomfortable with expressing your emotions and feelings? What's holding you back? Here are some gestures...

(1) Writing " I love you so much. You make my life so much better. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." Write it on the bathroom mirror, a post-it, or send it to him via e-mail.

(2) When he's laying down, and he's HALF-ASLEEP, rub your fingers through his hair, nibble his ear, and whisper sweet-nothings in his ear. I think if he is fully awake, something tells me that you would be rather unconfortable and freak out!

(3) Try an ego -booster, tell him how sexy he is in a joking romantic way. This way, you do not feel ill at ease with expressing yourself verbally.

(4) Find out what he likes, (sports, entertainment) and suprise him with a considerate gesture.

(5) Try a candlelight dinner, or a romantic picnic, wear his favorite dress, or perfume.

Good Luck,

I hope this helps...

• These are some good tips! =D Especially the first one!

• Great answer, Taurus! But there are less sappy ways!