My boyfriend is being forced by his parents to marry someone else. Help!!

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years, in a long distance relationship. We recently met up for 2 days and it was amazing. Everything... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me just tell you that you are way to young to have this dillema. And you don't want two boyfriends.

But what you should do is talk to your long distance bouyfriend and make him choose. If he daoesn't say right away than give some time to think it over. Just don't give him days. If he chooses you then make sure the guy that has been chasing you knows that you just don't care about him anymore. But let him know gently.

If he decides to go with his family and marry the freak he was chosen to marry then talk to the guy chasing you and eplain your story. But don't give too much detail, especially the two days you and your long distant beu were together. Tell him sorry and pray he forgives you and make sure you really are sorry.

If none of this works then go to the park or somewhere you can be alone. Bring pictures of both guys and breath. Clear your head and listen to what your heart tells you. Look at the picture and decide which guy you know you want to spend the rest of your life with. Who would you save if they were both drowning.

Good luck and hope you pick the right guy.