My boyfriend is being forced by his parents to marry someone else. Help!!

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years, in a long distance relationship. We recently met up for 2 days and it was amazing.

Everything was great the first week after we met, up, But after that he started being distant. About a week ago he admitted to me after I confronted him about his behavior that his parents had pressured him and blackmailed him to marry another girl someone they had chosen for him.

He has never met her before only seen her in a photo, which is how most marriages are arranged in his culture. We are different Nationalities he is Pakistani and I am Middle Eastern but we are the same religion. He said he had no choice as he was pressured and did not want to disgrace his parents by going against their wishes as in his culture it's a huge disgrace, his parents have already said yes to this girl's family whom he has never met and they can not say no now as he tells me. As It has been arranged for them to get married in 6 months and he said he only mets the girl on the day of the wedding. I know his parents don't like me well actually his Mother and did this on purpose as she realized we were considering marriage as he told her after our 2 days together. He says he is very sorry and confused and says he can not hurt his parents.

We are in love with each other and I am very hurt and shocked by what he has done. I never thought he would do something like this, He also says he still loves me and is so confused but doesn't know what to do.

I have a guy who has been chasing me for 2 months now. I have never told my Boyfriend about this guy as it has never meant anything to me, but I know I would be happy with him as he is very sweet, but my heart is not with him it's with my Boyfriend who I love so much. I am so hurt but I love him so much and I don't want to lose him. Please help..I don't know what to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me just tell you that you are way to young to have this dillema. And you don't want two boyfriends.

But what you should do is talk to your long distance bouyfriend and make him choose. If he daoesn't say right away than give some time to think it over. Just don't give him days. If he chooses you then make sure the guy that has been chasing you knows that you just don't care about him anymore. But let him know gently.

If he decides to go with his family and marry the freak he was chosen to marry then talk to the guy chasing you and eplain your story. But don't give too much detail, especially the two days you and your long distant beu were together. Tell him sorry and pray he forgives you and make sure you really are sorry.

If none of this works then go to the park or somewhere you can be alone. Bring pictures of both guys and breath. Clear your head and listen to what your heart tells you. Look at the picture and decide which guy you know you want to spend the rest of your life with. Who would you save if they were both drowning.

Good luck and hope you pick the right guy.