Gift ideas for my rich boyfriend? something cute!? and meaning full!!!

so me and my boyfriend are both 16 and have been together 2 months Christmas is almost here and I need a great gift idea! he likes hockey, and likes wolves :P so any ideas on a cute gift idea!?! what are somethings you would want boys? and girls what are you getting the boys you love? he has a lot of money, and is going to spend up to 100 dollars on me, I told him not to but he said he might spend over 100 if its a perfect gift.. I don't mind if what I get him is cheap, as long as it has meaning! so I need help! any great ideas ? please!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• hockey jersey!...every straight guy loves a jersey from his favorite team...better yet favorite player. get one with the letters stitched on, not printed on. I don't suppose that fits the "cute" category, but I don't think cute is what most guys are looking for.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!