Do white guys like Latinas?

I was just wondering if white guys are into Latinas. If so what do you like about them? I know each guy has different tastes but if you are attracted to Latinas what brings you in to them, or what doesn't call your attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man, I looooooove Latinas! Of course there are always exceptions, but generally they have a very nice skin tone, gorgeous bodies, pretty faces, and sexy accents (unless they are American or American-ized). My step-sister's ex husband is from Mexico and I met one or two or his sisters (I didn't know if they were his sisters or not lol). I didn't really "meet" them, only encountered them since they didn't speak English. But just the way they act, and how my step sister described their culture, the women get along with their men well, support them and all that. But they also don't lay down and get walked on either. They stand up for themselves and are very strong women if they need to be. So yeah, easy to get along with but tough girls if you p*ss them off.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 7

• I'm a White guy and I'm presently wooing a Latina girl. What attracts me to her is her light olive pigment, her mid-back length jet black straight hair, her wide mouth, her striking brown eyes, her beautiful smile and how she makes me feel when I'm around her.

• I like Latinas. Things I like about them are: they generally are the sexiest women out there and have the body type I like (shorter with wide hips and big boobs), they are hedonistic, passionate, and tough, and they are normally family-orientated.

• Im attracted to certain types of Latinas

• Latinas are the only ones I go after. Having been with some sexy, passionate Latinas, I can't go back to the plainness of white girls

• i think latinas are the sexiest girls. I love how their naturally tan and have dark straight hair. they are also very fun and friendly. to me the also just project sexiness. their exotic and I want a latina in my life lol

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 1

• I am a latina. I have found that white guys (like all men) find curves very attractive. Of course this goes hand in hand with how you take care of yourself. I prefer blond hair, blue eyes in men because it is so different but attractive to me. & many times white men will feel the exact same way.

Although the attraction may be there, it can still be difficult to date outside of your own race.